Infinity Sept 19 & 26 Pier change ????

northerncruszr

The Vancouver airport web site states that in the International Reception Lobby right outside customs there are Cruise ship information counters. Since we are leaving on the delayed, now 20 ? September Summit cruise (eight are going, eight cancelled) I shall check in at the Cruise ship information counter before grabbing a taxi for our hotel. I also will obtain a number to call on the 20th to make sure I am going to the right place. I am begining to think this is a trip to nowhere but I guarantee you I am going to have a very very good time.:)

For those of you who haven't been to Vancouver before ... once you are heading downhill northbound from downtown, with the water in sight, you will see whether Infinity is at Canada Place or not. When a Millennium-class ship is there, you can see the X-marked funnel for miles around. So if you're cabbing or driving, head there first -- if you don't see the X, head toward Ballantyne ... hope it all works out -- TR

I am on the Infinity also, and am going with what the port authority says over what Celebrity says - I really think they are the more accurate source. I called up to the Port of Vancouver, after looking at the website and verified leaving from Ballantyne. My ticket also only says "vancouver", which is why I went to the Port's website to find out exactly where in Vancouver we might be leaving from. Thank goodness for the web these days! I empathize with the group of 60, that is more difficult to make a switch with than the 4 in our party which, as you said, only involves a cab ride to the right port!

At any rate, I am so excited about the cruise I can hardly do my work (hence my visit on to this website I only found yesterday!). I may as well take off tomorrow and Friday since my mind is alaready onboard the Infinity!:D

Archived