Time for both Waverunners and Zipline on Labadee?

Warmer Climes

Barb,

There is plenty of time to do both. We did the zipline first thing in the morning and had hours to relax on the beach. We didn't do the waverunners but they looked like a blast. Get the earliest zipline time you can get. You'll have plenty of time to do the waverrunners. Total time for the zipline is no more than an hour after you get to meeting spot.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of follow up zip line questions:

1) Why do you say book the earliest zip line possible? I see there is one at 8:00am but that is the same time you "arrive to tender".

2) RCCL says the whole thing is 1 hr 15 minutes, but if you go in the first set of riders is it over at that point, do you get to ride again or do you have to wait for everybody in your group to finish?

3) Do you walk back to the main beach, wait for the schuttle or the ride as a special truck to carry you back?

The reasons I am asking these questions is to try and book the water park time for my kids that are too small for the zip line so I am trying to figure out if I do the 8:00am zip can I be back at the water park for the 9:00am time slot?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Archived