Lectures on Board?

travelscot

:) We are going on the Baltic Capitals cruise in May aboard the Norwegian Jewel. Does anyone know if they have guest lecturers or classes aboard?

Does NCL do "back stage tours" on their ships?:) Thanks in advance.

I expect they'll have many classes. On the Pearl last month they had Spanish language classes, dance classes, origami, forensic science, CSI Pheonomenon, German classes, lots of tastings, many life style/health sessions, etc.

There is a bridge viewing room on deck 11 port forward and the captain and senior officers did a photo tour of the ship.

we had a lecture on the mayan ruins and the coral reefs..a couple of retired teaches gave them. not thrilled about the people giving them (made me feel like i was back in 6th grade) but the subject matter was interesting.

I did an Alaska cruise in 2003 and my kids missed school for it. I decided they needed to attend the lecture so they could learn something. It was so boring my mother even threatened me if I made the kids go again.

The lecturer was a retired teacher. I can't imagine ever having her for a class.

we had a lecture on the mayan ruins and the coral reefs..a couple of retired teaches gave them. not thrilled about the people giving them (made me feel like i was back in 6th grade) but the subject matter was interesting.

must have been the same lecture s as our s during our Jan. cruise on the Star..they had a 3 day lecture..it was interesting and informative..made me wish we had the opportunity to visit some of mexico s ancient ruin s..

i can understand the 6th grade part..that was nt one of my fun yr s in

school :o neither was 7th thru 12th :D

Archived