Cabin question

mlanz

Booked on Navigator for 2/16....right now in D2 cabin 9590 (Port Side)....I was checking pricing and there is an E1 (6620 - Port Side on hump)....I can change and save $100....are the hump balconies better? Should I change?

Called RCI and decided against deck 6 hump cabin....but 9610, also a D2, was available which is first cabin on hump....same deck as before so I took that...now if I've made a grand mistake someone let me know...thx for all the help

Called RCI and decided against deck 6 hump cabin....but 9610, also a D2, was available which is first cabin on hump....same deck as before so I took that...now if I've made a grand mistake someone let me know...thx for all the help

You did not make a grand mistake. You will be closer to the elevators and the stairs, but you will not be bothered by any extra noise from them.

The location is centrally located and easy to get up and down to the Centrum from there.

The first cabin on the hump is fine. You do not have the exact same view as the middle of the hump cabins do but I think you will be pleased with your choice. ;)

I am going to post a picture in a second of the view from a cabin like you will have. It was taken from the AOS not the Navigator so the balconies look different. The Navigator balconies are glass, not medal like in the picture I post. ;)

Click on the thumbnail to make it larger. This will be your view. Not bad. :D I think you did good. ;)

Archived