Upsells

tommy

You have a HUGE balcony with a hot tub on it. There is also a lap pool sun deck and exercise room that you share with the owners suites and penthouses only. Also, cagneys is open for breakfast and lunch just for these same suites.

Just want to clarify for anyone reading this that the Courtyard (where the pool is) and the Courtyard Sundeck (one deck up from the Courtyard) are for Garden Villa, Deluxe Owner's Suite (A2), Owner's Suite (AA), and Courtyard Villa (A3/A4) only. Penthouse suites (AE to AB) do not have access to the Courtyard. (I didn't want anyone in, for example, an AE Penthouse to think that they would be eligible for the Courtyard amenities, and then be disappointed to be told no. There is an important distinction between "Penthouse" categories and the "Courtyard Villa" categories.)

beachchick

Tip them on the final day. That's what they expect and then you know how you feel about the totality of the service that has been rendered and how much you have used each.

Thank You,Thats what I thought just wanted to confirm.

Once again I want to thank everyone for thier replies,We didnt want to look like the Clampetts[bevery hillbillies]for anyone born later than the 60s.We are VERY happy with the upsell and plan on using all the perks we can.Hope everyone has a great holiday season,and smooth sailing. TOM&DEB

Archived