the UPGRADE fairy arrived!

dotshub

We had a guaranteed balcony booked on the Victory in June, and found out our cabin is up on the Panorama deck, right next to the doors leading to the pool area.

Fantastic location!

:)

Congrats! That is a cool location!

I'm trying my first balcony guarantee on my Sept. sailing on the Conquest. I hope I'm as lucky as you were!

we werent so lucky :rolleyes: booked a bal gty on the Triumph and got a 8a oh well must be because we are in a big group at least i get a balcony this time after being inside for 3 cruises first cruise we were upgraded from a 4a to an 8f :D

We had a guaranteed balcony booked on the Victory in June, and found out our cabin is up on the Panorama deck, right next to the doors leading to the pool area.

Fantastic location!

:)

I booked a guarantee for April and haven't been assigned a cabin yet. How did you find out you have a cabin assigned already....?

I booked a guarantee for April and haven't been assigned a cabin yet. How did you find out you have a cabin assigned already....?

Looked at our booking on the Carnival web site and the cabin number was there. Called our PVP to make sure it was final and she said yes!

We have a balcony guar. on the Conquest on Jan. 27. Last week I just happened to check my documents and we were assigned a cabin! We did well, I think - 7264 Cat. 11, Empress Deck! WooHoo!

Yeah I have to say that you did well. That fairy visited you with a vengance. LOL. Congrats and I hope she visits me just as nicely.:p :D

My husband and I are going to take our two kids, 4 and 2, on a sailing in april. We are trying to decide if we want to take the Freedom because of it's newness, or the Valor because we have heard good things about it. I'm not sure if they are even all that different, except for a little in price. Any advice is great. Thanks

Very good upgrade indeed. We were upgraded to the panorama deck this year and are hoping for that next year. I think that is the best deck to be on, so close to all the action. So far, no upgrade and our cabin has gone up $100. We could have upgraded to that deck a month ago for $100 per person, our PVP suggested we wait. Now I wish we would have spent the $. Oh well, still plenty of time for the upgrade fairy to pay us a visit.

Yes, I just checked my reservation on the Carnival website and the TBA had been replaced with a number, deck and category. I then went the deck plans and found our room there. My aunt is booked on the same cruise, balcony guar., but no room has been assigned to her yet.

No it doesnt matter if you go tough carnival or a ta as long as you book a guarentee cabin.

We booked a balcony gty, saw we had our cabin assignment and I wasnt crazy about the location (we were down the hall on our last Triumph cruise) I saw that one of the L shaped with the extended balcony was still open, I asked if we could possilbly move there our TA made a call and it is a done deal. :D

Archived