Brilliance Cabin 9576

jersey

Got my ships confused - On original thread mentioned Radiance - but meant Brilliance -

Anyone familiar with this cabin - is the balacony as large as it appears in the deck diagram?

Are we better off here or in the middle of the hump?

We had 8586 on the Serenade which is the same as the Brilliance and ours though an E category was great size and YES the balcony was that large but your cabin would be larger then the one we had. If you would like to see pictures click on the link in my signature for the Serenade. It was a fantastic room and amazingly convenient.

Keep the one you have, the cabins in the center of the hump have much smaller balconies. We had a similar cabin to yours on deck 7 for our Panama Canal cruise on the Brilliance and loved it. Great location. The only cabins with better balconies are the aft cabins. If you don't mind the walk to and from, those are the absolute best.

Aubie

Jersey, #9576 is an awesome cabin. We had this cabin on Serenade and booked it again for our recent Brilliance cruise. We were upgraded on the Brilliance to a JS so in the end didn't have 9576. We loved this cabin on Serenade and yes the balcony is as big as it looks. It is a big, fat pie wedge shape(about half again as big as a standard side balcony) with a lounger, two chairs and a table. Very private and also very convenient to stairs and elevators with absolutely no noise from the elevators or the Centrum. I would grab it!

Got my ships confused - On original thread mentioned Radiance - but meant Brilliance -

Anyone familiar with this cabin - is the balacony as large as it appears in the deck diagram?

Are we better off here or in the middle of the hump?

Hey, no dissing my cabin!:D We just got home this past Monday from the Brilliance TA, and had that very cabin. Darn, I KNEW I should have left the rest of the coupons in the safe. Sorry!

The balcony is quite spacious, and is exactly as it appears in the diagram - has a lounge chair, two regular chairs and a table. We loved it. We ordered room service from time to time and sat out there eating breakfast and watching the flying fish. We could not see the aft of the ship, but could see the bridge and wave to the guys who were out in the extension.

The balcony right in the middle of the hump is a little smaller.

The new beds were a tad too soft for us, and the comforter a bit heavy - it also has a tendency to slide off the end of the bed. However, we had no trouble sleeping!

Derpending on when you sail - you may get Wendell and Grace as your room stewards. They are really nice people - and looked after us well. You are also right around the corner from the library - and the noise from the Centrum is not at all a problem.

Enjoy!

Fran in Toronto

Archived