Bars on Adventure

gopgal

What is the best bar to spend time in? I really like the Boleros on the other ships and met a great bartender on Freedom who really took good care of me all week - I'm hoping for the same service and attention on Adventure!! Besides the service, I liked the Latino music and watching people salsa dance!

Spent all week in the Duck and Dog, probably due to the fact that our friend Shane Tapper, was the vocal guitarist, but even on Voyager/Freedom class ships, that he has not been playing on, we've spent a lot of time in the pub, nice to sing along and people watch at the same time, I've found that it's best, for us anyway, to mainly use 1 bar, thoughout the cruise, the staff get to know you and strong and free drinks come your way:D

Boleros on the Adventure is very crowded, good luck getting a seat. It is the only area where they play latin music. To small for the crowd that gathers there. If you like to people watch and loud fun partying latinos, then you will love Boleros on the Adventure. :)

Boleros on the Adventure is very crowded, good luck getting a seat. It is the only area where they play latin music. To small for the crowd that gathers there. If you like to people watch and loud fun partying latinos, then you will love Boleros on the Adventure. :)

Boleros on the Adventure? :confused:

Archived