What Cabin on the Legend?

lbislander

We're just about to book a family cruise for next August on the Legend and this will be our first time on Carnival. (We're heavy RCCL repeaters, but are looking forward to trying something new.) Are there any balcony categories or cabins in particular that you would recommend? I know some areas/cabins on RCCL have unadvertised benefits -- larger balcony on the aft cabins -- and I'm hoping someone will share this type of info.

Thanks in advance!

ibislander,

we were on the Miracle (same as Legend) in July. We had cabins 4158 & 4160 on the Main deck. LOVED these cabins!!! They were right near the atrium elevators, so we never had to walk down the VERY LONG hallways to get to our rooms. Very convenient and no noise at all from the elevators. I would get these cabins again! Also, if you are getting more than 1 cabin, they will open the balcony divider and you can have 1 very large balcony...that worked out great for us. Hope this helps.

Jen

We were on Legend a few weeks ago.. Category 8G, verandah deck, towards the back of the ship. it was great had an extended balcony ( will never go without a balcony again) COuld walk up 2 flights to Lido deck for the food and the pools..great location and great deck. I would recommend it to everyone.Was a Great room, slept 4.

Archived