VALOR.TRIUMPH or LIBERTY??

Princessbride3

I put out a bulletin on which cruise and what itinerary, the only thing is these are the only ships that are going on the time frame we are. So any suggestions???

We will be traveling with our ds and his g/f (22 yr olds) and they are first time cruisers. My dd who is 13 and ds who is 11 who are also first time cruisers.

Anyone been on these ships that can give me some suggestions for teens etc?

We have been on the Triumph and the Liberty recently. The Triumph was not our favorite ship for a variety of reasons. It looked worn, had a distinct smell that was not good at times, etc.. The Liberty on the other hand was excellent and ranks as one of our favorites. We had our twenty two year old daughter with us both times and she had a good time on both but favored the Liberty.

The Liberty is soooo much nicer than the Triumph! Not only is it newer, but you have the huge movie screen, the fish n chips, and the specialty restaurants. Even if the movie screen and restaurants weren't offered, I would still vote for the Liberty because she is a beautiful ship. There is no comparison IMO. Not to say that we didn't have a great time on the Triumph, because we did. We also met some great friends on the Triumph. But in comparing ships, the Liberty wins hands down.

Now, take in mind I haven't cruised on the Valor. But I still vote for Liberty:p

I can't speak for the Liberty or the Triumph but the Valor by far has been my favorite cruise. The staff and the ship are by far the best i have experienced by any line. This is also considering that i went on the Glory and the Caribbean princess when they were brand new.

I've been on the Valor & Triumph. The Triumph was disappointing, smaller and more worn down, it really shows it's age. The Conquest ships offer a few things Destiny class does not...Fish & Chips, sushi bar, basketball court, etc. I have been looking at a few cruises to book for our next one and think I have narrowed it down to the Glory. I'm not one to pick apart the whole trip based on the ship's condition, but it was quite noticeable. The staff was equally courteous and friendly on each ship. Feel free to check out my albums and reviews in my signature.

Liberty is even newer than the Valor, so that could be a plus for you as well. I'd check out the pictures of the Valor and Liberty, and considering the itineraries are identitcal, as are the class of ships, I'd base it on price and decor after that.

Good luck!

Archived