RCI Reservations Line

mlanz

Anyone tried calling reservations today? Tried this am and waited 35 minutes before giving up. On hold now and approaching 20 minutes....I used to like the RCI theme song but its starting to rub me the wrong way wiht frustration......what"s up

Anyone tried calling reservations today? Tried this am and waited 35 minutes before giving up. On hold now and approaching 20 minutes....I used to like the RCI theme song but its starting to rub me the wrong way wiht frustration......what"s up

try calling the C & A line if you are a member they usually answer a lot faster.

I had the same issue today and my bet is that between it being January 2nd and the start of the big booking season(The Wave) the lines were just overloaded. Couple that with a mid west blizzard and school still being out and I think that there were a lot of people booking today. New C&A coupons hit the system today and a lot of people may have been calling for that as well. Even the C&A number was a long wait.

Gotta be patient. They are short staffed because of the holidays, the new Promo Wave came out today and the new C & A coupons.

My RCI rep just send me an e-mail a few minutes ago if my booking is an emergency or if I can wait since he is extremely busy. So I told him to put a hold on my reservation and call me back at his convinience. The return mail: OK. Got it. Talk with you later.

:D

That is one reason why I would never do anything directly with RCCL.

I like knowing that I can pick-up the phone and call my travel agent and get personal service. If you call RCCL 3 times' date=' more than likely you will get 3 different people. [/i']

Archived