WHICH edoc pages do I need? eeek!

AZGrandma

I should have thought of this sooner, but months ago when I reviewed all our edocs on the NCL site, I saw pages of fine print which someone assured me I did not have to print, and only saw three sections I thought worth printing: the hotel voucher, the transfer voucher, and the Cruise Ticket pages, which include a cruise summary and itinerary. 6 pgs total.

Now I'm nervous, just before we leave, that we need to print all 13 pages, or be sent to port purgatory when we arrive. ;-) Someone please allay my fears! I can't access the edocs on the site this evening to reprint 'just in case.' NCL ofc. is not open. I'd like to trust my earlier judgment but you know how you start to panic over all the details at the last minute . . .

Someone tell me my six pages per person is enough!

Leslie the nervous

I have cruised on NCL out of HNL 5 times and have always printed those docs but have never been asked to produce them at check in.

They just take my cruise ticket and check my passport.

But, you never know.

If you are still nervous try calling your travel agent, or try getting an afterhours phone number for NCL. If all else fails, bombard them with emails trying to get a response.

I didn't print anything much either. I had my booking confirmation number, stateroom number and our passports. These are needed but what the check-in staff really wanted was my credit card... We checked-in just fine.

Archived