Royal Caribbean On-Line Internet Café Deck 8

L41.jpg

Nice In-Cabin Navigation

L42.jpg

Solarium, FWD Deck 11

L29.jpg

Sail Away Party getting started as we leave Miami

L32.jpg

Hello everyone ! Thanks for all of the nice comments. I really love to do the “Live” reports, and I am glad it is a help to other Cruisers, or future Cruisers.

We are heading to San Juan, which is about 860nm, at a speed of about 21knts.

The Captain said that we should arrive at about 3PM. We will be docking at the New RCI Pier. . . Well it was built in Sept 2006, so it is kind of new to me. . . . I was in San Juan on Explorer at the Passenger Terminal in 2006, and was told that the NEW RCI Pier was opening up the next day.

The best comment so far was by the Captain right before we left Miami.

”Welcome aboard to all Liberty of the Seas Passengers, we should get this thing started soon. . . . If I can find the keys ? ?”

It should be a fun cruise. . . Rick Novel (Ladder Guy) was great tonight. . .he had the crowd in stitches !

Ok, who and what is this "Ladder Guy"???????

Ok, who and what is this "Ladder Guy"???????

He is a very funny Comedian/Entertainer, that I have seen many times on RCI, and Celebrity ships ! I saw him last on Grandeur (July 2007 in Bermuda)

Once you catch his act. . .you will be a fan !

Radio

;) ;)

L43.jpg

Radio, you are amazing! If I hadnt sailed on the Liberty last Sept. I would be booking it right now. But...after the fabulous Liberty cruise we had, we are booked on the Freedom in Aug. Love those Freedom class ships. You are bringing back all the great memories of our Liberty cruise. Thanks so much.

wow, cool!

I love your *live* review radio!

It feels like we really are sailing with you, I love that!

My husband and I (and 10 other friends) will also be sailing the 12th of April with rbfcruise, CR-JW and pinkrosedeb and we can not wait!

you make my wait a little less painful, thank you for that!

I'm anxious to come back from work later so I can come and read your review.

anyways, I have a few, maybe weird, questions for you..

-In the jacuzzi (the one hanging outside the boat, near the solarium) is the water hot?

-is it freshwater or saltwater?

-is it very crowded?

-in your room, if you open the sofa, (hummm I search my words, sorry, my first language is french), hum .. can you like walk between the bed and the desk? we are 4 in a balcony cabin and it looks like there will be no more space for me to go pee during the night (we sleep on the bed and the other couple in the sofa bed and it looks like i will have to pass over them while sleeping so i can go to the bathroom lol)

-Do they change the bed everyday? (we are thinking of one night sleeping in the bed and the other in the sofabed, to give the chance to the other couple to sleep in the bed too..) but if the sheets are not change everyday...

Sorry if you think those are silly questions, lol.. but curious me wants to know, hehehe

thank you!

Nancy

-in your room, if you open the sofa, (hummm I search my words, sorry, my first language is french), hum .. can you like walk between the bed and the desk? we are 4 in a balcony cabin and it looks like there will be no more space for me to go pee during the night (we sleep on the bed and the other couple in the sofa bed and it looks like i will have to pass over them while sleeping so i can go to the bathroom lol)

We were in a E-1 balcony on the maiden Liberty OTS cruise also with 4 people. I would say you have about 1 foot clearance between sofa bed and desk

-Do they change the bed everyday? (we are thinking of one night sleeping in the bed and the other in the sofabed, to give the chance to the other couple to sleep in the bed too..) but if the sheets are not change everyday...

Just ask your room steward to change everyday and if you feel it necessary, you can explain why.

Nancy

Hope you have a good cruise.

Gregg

Radio

Do you have pics of the Intercontinental?

How did you get that hotel? Isn't it $$$$?

I want to stay there, but dont want the price

that comes along with it.

How do you share a room with another couple?

The room is TINY to begin with!

Radio

Do you have pics of the Intercontinental?

How did you get that hotel? Isn't it $$$$?

I want to stay there, but dont want the price

that comes along with it.

!

We got the Intercontinental once for about $125 on Skyauction...

wow, cool!

I love your *live* review radio!

It feels like we really are sailing with you, I love that!

My husband and I (and 10 other friends) will also be sailing the 12th of April with rbfcruise, CR-JW and pinkrosedeb and we can not wait!

you make my wait a little less painful, thank you for that!

I'm anxious to come back from work later so I can come and read your review.

anyways, I have a few, maybe weird, questions for you..

-In the jacuzzi (the one hanging outside the boat, near the solarium) is the water hot?

-is it freshwater or saltwater?

-is it very crowded?

Sorry if you think those are silly questions, lol.. but curious me wants to know, hehehe

thank you!

Nancy

Rather than ask him to change the sheets every day, why not just switch out mid week(having to change the sheets then??)...

I think you're going to be awfully crowded with 4 adults in one cabin and more importantly one bathroom!!:eek:

Rather than ask him to change the sheets every day, why not just switch out mid week(having to change the sheets then??)...

I think you're going to be awfully crowded with 4 adults in one cabin and more importantly one bathroom!!:eek:

We had 4 in a room one time and survived!!:eek: It was my friend's first cruise and they really weren't too keen on going but I knew once they went, they would be hooked for life, so I really wanted to keep the costs down for them! Well, it worked, they got hooked and now they cruise with us all the time (in separate rooms)!!!!!:D

Hello everyone ! Today is a wonderful Sea Day, and the order of the day is swimming, sunning, and relaxing. We are heading steady toward San Juan at 20.5 kts, and the weather is cooperating with beautiful skies, and a forecast of Sunny and Warm (79f).

I got up early today to try out the Spa in the Solarium, and I can tell you that it is a very strange feeling hanging over the ship at 11 decks high above the Ocean. The ship was rocking heavily, so I didn’t stay in for long, but it was very nice and relaxing. The water in all pools and spas is freshwater, so there is no saltwater to burn the eyes.

I will go up later to attempt the Wall and Flo-Rider, if my nerve is up to speed. The Solarium pool is for Adults only, and the Main pool is for all guests. The H2O Zone is for kids only, and today I am sure that all pools will be occupied !

After the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle get together, I will try to see as much as the ship and new public areas as possible. I did stop up to the Diamond Lounge last night, and I can say that it was very smart to have this lounge up on Deck 14. The views are beautiful, the Concierge (Ricardo Mock) is very nice, and will try to do anything that you may need.

The Concierge Lounge is on Deck 10, which is where it should be since most of the Suites are on Deck 10 (On Voyager Class Ships, the Concierge Lounge was on Deck 9, where there were no suites)

I need to grab a coffee, and head up to Olive or Twist (Deck 14) for our CC meeting. More pics will be posted later. . .

Thanks for tuning in ! !

Radio

Morning View from the Spa

L46.jpg

Celebrity Constellation heading back to Fort Lauderdale

L56.jpg

H2o Zone Pool

L48.jpg

Its going to be a Sunny day !

L55.jpg

Flo-Rider in the back of Liberty of the Seas

L53.jpg

I know my BIL will do the flo-rider!!! We will watch him! Can't wait to hear if you try it!!! I'm looking at the last name of the concierge and it is the same as friends that will be cruising with us!!! That will be funny. Maybe they are long lost relatives!:eek: How are the cookies in the Cafe??? How are your food experiences so far???? So many questions....we're going to drive you crazy! I have more but will save them for another time! Keep up the good pics and have fun at the M&M...hope you win some prizes.

Thanks Parothead for the skyauction advice.

Can you tell in advance which hotel it is?

I was reading about easyclick on here and the way to

reverse the http page.

I will check it out.

as far as having 4 people in the room,,, we did

it with 4 girls at age 22 and it was cramped.... I would NEVER do it with another couple....where is the privacy???

How do you shower and get dressed??

Radio......heres a challenge for you. On your last cruise to Bermuda we all asked for a picture of you on a scooter. How about a picture of you on the flow rider??????? :D :D :D

Love your reports and pictures, its a good fix until we sail in September. Thats a very lo-ooong ways off!

Enjoy your day at sea!!

from what I've seen of your pics so far, Liberty is exactly the same as Freedom. I reconized the pool areas, cabin, and Spinx lounge as having exactly the same decor as what I saw on Freedom.

I saw the Pier Coordinator desk when we were on Freedom, do you just walk up to the desk and ask? Do you make an appointment?

Radio......heres a challenge for you. On your last cruise to Bermuda we all asked for a picture of you on a scooter. How about a picture of you on the flow rider??????? :D :D :D

I'm in full agreement! A picture of you on the flowrider would be great!!!!

Will you do it??? :rolleyes: :p :eek:

I LOVE the name of that bar 'Olive or Twist'! I am super happy to hear that the pools are freshwater! I found the hard way on one of my first cruises with you that there was saltwater in those things! Anyway, have an awesome cruise dad! Don't sweat the flowrider thing-if you have to, just boogie board & lie on your stomach...that's what I would do! No shame, wiping out hurts! More pics!!!!!!!

Archived