Sun AC Suite Questions.

LBS1

Hi All,

In the AC suites on the Sun, are the shower and bath tub the same unit?(Do you have to stand in the tub to shower?)

Or is the shower seperate from the tub?

Also, in a recent photo I saw of the balcony deck, it looks like the blue deck covering has been replaced. If you have stayed in these rooms, what is the new deck covered with?

I am looking for new photos of the AC suites. Please send them if you have them.

No matter what I am looking forward to them on our 15 March Cruise.

lbs@theroomsleuth.com

THANKS

In the AC suites on the Sun, are the shower and bath tub the same unit?(Do you have to stand in the tub to shower?)

Or is the shower seperate from the tub?

There is a separate shower. And the bath also has a shower and a shower curtain, so you can also shower in there if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

.....in both the AC and the AD cabins on the Sun. The shower is separate from the tub in both cases. I have pictures of it on another computer, but there is a review I wrote with a full description of the entire suite on another website www.cruisereviews.com. I hope that answers all your questions.

One more thing.................You will LOVE the AC. (The AD isn't bad either!)

MrTractor<-------should be on the Sun again in February but had to cancel for health reasons.........:(........

Archived