Zipline/Canopy Tours

far733

Just did zip lines in Antigua and loved it. Longest line was 325 feet and there is a challenge course, too. They advertise 21 platforms but that must include the challenge course b/c there were only 8 zip lines, plus a vertical drop at the end--I went down head first:D The guides were very good but three people fell going up/down the stairs/paths to the platforms, so wear good hiking boots.

We did zip lines last year in Antigua and it was great! Instead of booking through the cruise line, we picked up a cab right off the dock and had them drive us directly. Driver said that most of the tours do sightseeing first and then go to the ziplines. We arrived early and waited for about 10 minutes. When we finished, the tours were just arriving and the wait was over an hour.

Did it for about $45 - it was GREAT ! Start in the mountains, land on the beach. I had a blast!! The only thing about zip lines is you only go one at a time - so there's a lot of waiting == but you're in paradise flying thru the trees -- who cares ??? ;)

Its the closest to flying without a plane I ever expect to get !!!

Have FUN!!

I did the RCCL zipline excursion in Ocho Rios and loved it.Quite a hike to get started,small group of about 15-20,nice rest stop at the end with cold beer,soda,water. After the excursion is over you stop at a resort area where you can by a video w/personal pics for about $15

we did the one in MBay and it was amazing. Its beautiful area to do the tour. The guides were good and there were a couple of very long ziplines

We are on AOS 2/17 I did not know there were zipline excursions on this itinerary. Never saw it at Megans bay....Was this thru RCI or privately??Would appreciate more info and if ziplines are in St martens too???thanks

we did the one in MBay and it was amazing. Its beautiful area to do the tour. The guides were good and there were a couple of very long ziplines

Do you know if it was through the cruise line or a private tour?

Also, how much was it?

We are going to MoBay on the Liberty, and I either want to do the zipline in MoBay or Labadee.

Thanks!

Archived