Newbie question Where are all the family suites????

mammy

I am new to Princess never cruised this line, have done many rci, celebrity and carnival:mad: I am looking for something new, Royal's caribbean itinerary is getting quite boring.....I was on P's web site looked for many different sailings ships etc.....nowhere could i find a royal suite, or family type cabin,( you know the ones with 2 bedrooms) I am sure they have them, so why can't I access them on the web?

Thanks for the help P cruisers.:D

They exist, but there are only two on each of the Grand Class ships; they cannot be booked online and must be booked by phone. They are usually the two most forward cabins on Dolphin deck and are category XS. The first four people in these cabins pay full fare, the reduced fares don't kick in until pax #5/6

Thanks for your reply, wow so I guess it's pretty pricey then, I just thought if my niece and her boyfriend , shared a bigger cabin with us it would be cheaper, maybe not!!!! I will have to look into it further, It may be cheaper to get two cabins,

I visited a family suite on our Star cruise last month. They are actually a mini suite with an inside cabin together with a common livingroom and extra sofa connecting them. It was the first two cabins port side towards the front of the ship.

Although they do receive the suite perks, as other full suites, the layout was really poor. Even the second bathroom was no bigger then an inside cabin would be.

I do agree though, on Princess, normally youi can book two seperate cabins for the price of any full suite with 4 passengers. I would do a lot of research before putting 4 in a full suite, you can probably save a bundle by booking two seperate accomodations.

Thanks Toto ..................love the ruby shoes:DI have never done princess, but I really like some of the itineraries, different from RCI, I do love Rci ships though, layout is amazing.......do you have any tips on P, I can use, like what is your favorite ship?? I did cruise carnival once........it was the Jerry Springer cruise from hell (thats a whole other post)......I wanted to try P because I hear that it is on par with royal...food service etc........anything you could add would be appreciated.......Ps i do find that if you book on RCI very early you get the best deals......is it true for P as well?

Sorry so many ?????:confused:

Archived