Dolphinaris vs. Dolphin Swim Adventure(chankanaab)

cmmarch

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think you can take your on pictures at Dolphinaris. I'm about to start a current thread since thus is several years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called Dolphinaris and spoke with a rep before booking a week ago...I paid for 1 adult 2 children and 1 observer. I asked about taking pictures and the observer is allowed to take pictures. This is the main reason I am choosing Dolphinaris over Chanka. as there does not have to be an adult in the water with each child...this saves me money as I definitely want pictures but am travelling on a budget and cant see spending those astronomical rates for their "professional" pics.

Kelly

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My daughter and her husband will be going to Cozumel on a cruise at the end of the month. They are really on a tight budget but would love to do a dolphin excursion. Can they take a taxi from the port and pay at the door at Dolphinaris Cozumel instead of paying the more money it costs to book through Carnival? If so, does anyone know the approximate cost because the Dolphinaris Cozumel website doesn't show prices from what I can tell?

My daughter and her husband will be going to Cozumel on a cruise at the end of the month. They are really on a tight budget but would love to do a dolphin excursion. Can they take a taxi from the port and pay at the door at Dolphinaris Cozumel instead of paying the more money it costs to book through Carnival? If so, does anyone know the approximate cost because the Dolphinaris Cozumel website doesn't show prices from what I can tell?

Yes - taxi will be about $10 each way and you should be able to find the costs and maybe even book on-line with a little help from Mr. Google. Chank had an exclusive deal with Carnival in the past - they may need to say they are coming from a hotel instead of the ship when making reservations.

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Kween Karen said:

Looking for any updates on this topic.  Will be visiting January 2, 2021.

Which facility are you requiring updates on? And about what in particular?

This is an old thread, with old information, and 2021 is a long time in the future, a lot could change.