Fittness Center/Gym and Personal Training

makeyourself

Hey Everyone! Did anyone go to the gym on the Crown Princess and can tell me about it? Anything I need to know? Are the trainers good there?

Also- The Personal Training thing with extra cost, did anyone ever do that with Princess? Is it worth it? Its $77 for 60 minutes. I'm into fitness but i'm still kind of new to it.

Anyone take advantage of the classes fitness or yoga on the boats? Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Save your money for the personal trainers at home. Really you want a personal trainer that knows you and works with you weekly not just for a week or two. I like the spinning classes on the ship I usualy do the unlimited fitness class pass. Classes are held when the ship is in port or close to sailaway time so it works well.

The gyms are great I have not been on the Crown but the Emerald is similar but newer. I have managed on all my cruises to never gain over 2 lbs and that was on celebrity where the classes were not as great.

I love working out on vacation because I have time and getting to the gym does not add stress to my life. Enjoy your cruise.

I'm a personal trainer/fitness instructor. I agree, save your money you were going to spend on a personal trainer. Hire one before you go or when you return home.

I did take the spinning class and enjoyed it. It is a good workout and I would recommend it. I like to take classes and compare them to what we do back home.

We used the fitness center on the Crown every day. There are plenty of treadmills, eliptical machines, etc. plus a series of weight training machines, stability balls, bosu balls, etc. All with beautiful views from the windows on the front of the ship.

Archived