For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Thanks Ocean Boy - am I ever going to learn your real name? :rolleyes:

We are beyond excited about this cruise! On March 2nd I will think of you enjoying a lovely day onboard ship with your family - is there anything better??? I will wish you Bon Voyage now as I may not have the opportunity before you depart. Safe travels and have a fantastic cruise on the Indy!!

Am I ever going to get you to go inside a cave?:eek::D You roll your eyes at me way too much.:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Am I ever going to get you to go inside a cave?:eek::D You roll your eyes at me way too much.:rolleyes::p

You have a unique way of making me laugh :o As for getting me inside a cave......well, you already know the answer to that one :rolleyes:

You have a unique way of making me laugh :o As for getting me inside a cave......well, you already know the answer to that one :rolleyes:

When I was a kid and would roll my eyes at my mother she used to tell me that some day they were going to get stuck. That woman told me so many stinking lies.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

When I was a kid and would roll my eyes at my mother she used to tell me that some day they were going to get stuck. That woman told me so many stinking lies.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Eye rolling is an art. I am an artist :rolleyes: not a cave dweller :p

Eye rolling is an art. I am an artist :rolleyes: not a cave dweller :p

I only visit caves I don't dwell in them.:eek: I don't even get adverse reactions to sunlight.;) And I am a bit of an artist in my own way... at least when it comes to pianos and guitars.

Gary - I have stayed at the Stellaris many times, and it is a great property. The lobby area has been completely renovated and the rooms are also very clean and modern. The location on the Condado cannot be beat with a Walgreen's across the street, Starbucks, Wendy's, Haagen Daz and a bunch of other great restaurants and shops. The only real downside I can see, is that the ocean behind the hotel is not really swimmable as the waves and undercurrent are very bad almost all the time - the red flag is always flying as a warning :cool:

I will be starting a LIVE thread soon - so be sure to check in as I will try and update daily :)

My booked AOS cruise is 10 months away (airfare allowing) and am actively watching airline prices. I am so envious of you!

Wishing you a GREAT cruise and will be anxiously watching for your LIVE thread.

My booked AOS cruise is 10 months away (airfare allowing) and am actively watching airline prices. I am so envious of you!

Wishing you a GREAT cruise and will be anxiously watching for your LIVE thread.

Keep an eye on Southwest now that they are flying to San Juan. And check them frequently, especially early in the morning, there have been times when I have found great pricing that is very fleeting.

Keep an eye on Southwest now that they are flying to San Juan. And check them frequently, especially early in the morning, there have been times when I have found great pricing that is very fleeting.

A HUGE thank you. I totally forgot about them since they never show up on the travel type pricing websites. I will definitely start checking them too.

On my way to San Juan on Thursday!! Spending the weekend at the Marriott Stellaris :)

I received my email from the Concierge last night - looking very forward to meeting her, and of course seeing DeDe again :D

CKROBYN's GOING HOME to the ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS!!!! :p:p

Have a great cruise Robyn:D

We will be waiting for your report answering all our questions and the photos of all the cabins when you get back:p

Bon Voyage...

Gary - I have stayed at the Stellaris many times, and it is a great property. The lobby area has been completely renovated and the rooms are also very clean and modern. The location on the Condado cannot be beat with a Walgreen's across the street, Starbucks, Wendy's, Haagen Daz and a bunch of other great restaurants and shops. The only real downside I can see, is that the ocean behind the hotel is not really swimmable as the waves and undercurrent are very bad almost all the time - the red flag is always flying as a warning :cool:

I will be starting a LIVE thread soon - so be sure to check in as I will try and update daily :)

Robyn ... I will watch for your posts! Safe travels tomorrow & have a BLAST!!!

Have to LOL with the ongoing chats between you & OB, agree feel like I know him too! I'm with you though ... no caves, not interested in seeing bats although I feel they provide a service (eating bugs) ....

Glad to the water warning behind the Marriott ... we didn't have time to go close last time but that's OK we had plenty to see. Are the places you mentioned (Walgreens, etc) within & safe to walk to?

Well......I'm attempting a semi-live report from the AOS :eek: I owe it to everyone here to do this......so here goes. Leaving for Miami tomorrow, and then on to San Juan early on Friday. I have started the thread on the main boards :)

Well......I'm attempting a semi-live report from the AOS :eek: I owe it to everyone here to do this......so here goes. Leaving for Miami tomorrow, and then on to San Juan early on Friday. I have started the thread on the main boards :)

Safe travels Robyn.

Can't wait to hear your reports and reviews as we are about a month away. Keep hearing so many conflicting reports.

Curious about the Cruise Director. Maybe you can let us know how he is and if he'll be there mid-March. Also, waiting to hear about the new menus and what you think about them.

Hope you have a wonderful time and thank you for any updates :)

Can't wait to hear your reports and reviews as we are about a month away. Keep hearing so many conflicting reports.

Curious about the Cruise Director. Maybe you can let us know how he is and if he'll be there mid-March. Also, waiting to hear about the new menus and what you think about them.

Hope you have a wonderful time and thank you for any updates :)

Thanks Valerie,

The CD is Anthony Richards and I have cruised with him before. He's got lots of energy and I quite like him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all you folks getting ready to board the Adventure on Sunday - I had a bottle of wine and 4 large 20ish ounce bottles of Ginger Ale in my carry-on, and the x - ray people could have cared less what it was :):D

Enjoy your cruise - I sure do wish I was getting ready to go instead of dealing with PCD :eek:(post cruise depression)

Jane

For all you folks getting ready to board the Adventure on Sunday - I had a bottle of wine and 4 large 20ish ounce bottles of Ginger Ale in my carry-on, and the x - ray people could have cared less what it was :):D

Enjoy your cruise - I sure do wish I was getting ready to go instead of dealing with PCD :eek:(post cruise depression)

Jane

I concur! I didn't know about being able to bring your own wine on, so didn't try it at embarkation. But we got a bottle in St. Kitts and they said not a word when it went through the X-ray returning to the ship. And two bottles of liqueur from Curaçao went through the scanner without a word also!

Archived