What is Quest?

rxtimbo

If you really want to see Quest and/or Fountains before cruising (I don't recommend it!), you can go to You Tube and there are plenty of videos.

Thanks for recommending checking the youtubes for it. I checked it out, and it's definitely not for me. I'm sure it's a riot for some, but it's not my kind of humor and somewhat reminiscent of a corporate retreat activity (minus the risqué part). Don't get me wrong, no objections to the "adultness" of it, but I think I'll pass all the same. In the same vein as a hairy legs contest or something...

I don't know if you will get many answers because I think part of the appeal is the secrecy. I have not gone, from what I understand after reading numerous posts is that it is some kind of audience participation game show.

I may be completely wrong because I have never seen it, I'm also curious, and plan on going on my upcoming cruise as every comment indicates it is a lot of fun and not to be missed.

If there is secrecy, is it posted on the FSD? is it posted as Quest? and Fountain? is it normally late night? need more info to get ready for this!! anyone been on the Sun latly and know when it happened?

If there is secrecy, is it posted on the FSD? is it posted as Quest? and Fountain? is it normally late night? need more info to get ready for this!! anyone been on the Sun latly and know when it happened?

It looks like your Sun cruise is to Alaska in August. I don't think anyone could say with any certainty at all what time it would be on those sailing. But again, if it is offered it will be listed in the daily (no secret about that at all).

It looks like your Sun cruise is to Alaska in August. I don't think anyone could say with any certainty at all what time it would be on those sailing. But again, if it is offered it will be listed in the daily (no secret about that at all).

No... we are March 8/08 in the West. Car. out of Miami

Anyone on a recent Sun cruise... let me know... maybe you have posted FSD's with it listed!!!

Matt Baker used to work for RCCL as cruise director. He brought the Quest with him to NCL and now it's all the rage on NCL too.

It is an adult's only game show. I've seen the Quest several times on RCCL and NCL. IMHO, Matt Baker hosted the best Quest and I've seen him do it twice.

DO NOT MISS IT!!!

You are so right!

Our very first Quest was with Matt Baker....I have never laughed so hard.

The CD's since then have been very good but none of them lived up to Matt.

When he went up on that bar and had the passengers running all over the lounge we were doubled over laughing.

We never miss Quest or Fountains. Truly LOL moments:)

I think the only way I would participate would be if I was drunk. But then I would be too drunk to remember being in it. LOL. I give you a lot of credit. Even the writers strike can't effect this show. They couldn't write this anyway.

OH Grandpa .. you know you loved it !!! :D

If you are what is commonly referred to as modest or a prude and the consumption of alcohol does not alleviate your 'condition', do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to Quest. :eek:

Thankfully, I forewent (is that a word?) mine (modesty that is)... phew !! :D

If you are what is commonly referred to as modest or a prude and the consumption of alcohol does not alleviate your 'condition', do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to Quest. :eek:

Did the DD's play? :D :D

I just said I would never participate in it. I love watching other people act the way I did when I drank(I think). It gives me encouragement not to. LOL. I watch Quest all the time. Forewent? Sounds like a golf term.

I just said I would never participate in it. I love watching other people act the way I did when I drank(I think). It gives me encouragement not to. LOL. I watch Quest all the time. Forewent? Sounds like a golf term.

Well, next time, you'll have to play ;) :D

If we decide to play, would it be considered cheating if I put on one of my wifes bras prior to going to the game? ;) (guy getting on a bra often seems to be one of the Quests)

Yes and please don't devulge any more info. Let the newbies be surprised and entertained. Remember your first time you ever say Quest??? Did you know anything about it???

Archived