Just off Navigator....kewlguy you rock!!!

mitaxi

I couldn't have eaten that dinner:eek: I can see being absolutely dumbfounded about what to do though when the guy came over to the table but I think the longer I sat there, the more I would have boiled! That moron and his friend should have been thrown out!

I am glad you were able to move past this and enjoy your cruise. :)

It really ticks me off. You might expect it on Carnival but I wouldn't expect that on an RCI ship.

Oh, so we're all rude, nasty slobs then who don't have any manners? I suppose we're all crazy drunks as well right? Gee, thanks!! :rolleyes:

You know what ticks me off? Someone bashing a cruiseline that they obviously know nothing about. :mad:

I've only cruised Carnival one time, but I can honestly say DH and I were surprised at finding so many ladies and gentlemen onboard, after hearing so many nasty remarks about their passengers. :confused:

We didn't find a problem with Carnival's Miracle.

Thank You!!!! :D We need more people like you who come from another cruiseline and have positive things to say!! :D

I was the poster who wrote that hypothetically I could imagine this unacceptable behavior happpening on a Carnival cruise based on annecdotal experiences that I've heard of but surprised to find it on RCI.

In retrospect, definitely a politcally unkind remark and I retract it.

I now agree that you have the same chance of being a victim of crime in Watts as in Beverly Hills. Please don't hesitate to point out how the analogies are inconsistent.

Really...You would expect this on Carnival??? I have never heard of this on Carnival...but now it has happened on RCI...I guess the truth is finally coming out on RCI...Carnival may be the Wal-Mart of the Cruising industry, but RCI is surely the K-Mart of the Cruising industry. (I never shop K-Mart)

I guess you would have never known that this was posted unless you read about the post from Firefly333 on the Carnival board.:rolleyes: By the way, no one on this board brought up Wal Mart. Guess who did? ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=693186

Aha Cruisingator, you are one smart grasshopper. ;) I couldn't figure out why there suddenly were so many CCL posters reading an RCCL post. Not that people don't cruise both and read both boards, I just knew there had to be a link somewhere.

And remind me to stay away from Carol, lest I get stabbed with a fork..lol. :D :p You crack me up woman!

If you get to meet mitaxi you will find her a very easy going and happy person and she did find a way to laugh at this......the next day! We had such a good time with mitaxi and kewlguy and misskewlguy. Kewlguy won't let Alina use his screen name. I guess he is afraid she might ruin his image if she posts on the fashion board. The whole thing with mitaxi and kewlguy was really funny, she was dying to meet him after he BLASTED her on another forum and we really egged it on for the whole cruise. He was a good sport about it and I think in the end he may(?) have apologized.......Not!

If you get to meet mitaxi you will find her a very easy going and happy person and she did find a way to laugh at this......the next day! We had such a good time with mitaxi and kewlguy and misskewlguy. Kewlguy won't let Alina use his screen name. I guess he is afraid she might ruin his image if she posts on the fashion board. The whole thing with mitaxi and kewlguy was really funny, she was dying to meet him after he BLASTED her on another forum and we really egged it on for the whole cruise. He was a good sport about it and I think in the end he may(?) have apologized.......Not!

Just for the record: I never "blasted her." Even though she may have thought I did. :)

I can't believe they used your fork! I think that is the worst part.

Just wondering, what were the ages of these 2 men? Could this have been a bet gone bad?

The men were I would guess in there late 40's early 50's

I've only cruised Carnival one time, but I can honestly say DH and I were surprised at finding so many ladies and gentlemen onboard, after hearing so many nasty remarks about their passengers. :confused:

We didn't find a problem with Carnival's Miracle.

Nor was there a problem on the Victory a few years back.

I tend to overlook people's comments on such "lower class citizens" on Carnival. It seems to me that everything which is decent and just is lost on those who resort to a class structure simply based on which cruiseline a person chooses to use.

Archived