Gordan or Lawerence please advice

scottie86

We took the island tour, with beach option, with Lawrence of Antigua. His tour bus is large and very clean with good a/c. Although he is very knowledgeable about his culture and island, it seemed as if he was just going through the motions. I guess Terry, our tour guide in Samana, Dominican Republic, is a very tough act to follow.

We did not care for the beach (sorry, forgot the name) Lawrence drove us to. There were locals pressuring people to rent umbrellas and chairs and guys hanging out looking us over as we entered the beach area. The beach was very nice, we just didn't like the scene. Anyway, for a decent overview of the island, Lawrence of Antigua is OK, but I would ask to go to another beach next time.

We'll be in port in late March and would like to get some informations on the tours. How do you get a hold of Gordon or Lawerence? Do they have web sites?

Yes, they both have websites. You can find their contact information in their website.

Here is the website for tour guide Gordon

http://www.tourguidegordon.com/

and this is the website for Lawrence of Antigua

http://www.lawrenceofantigua.com/

Hi,

We are just back from a great cruise.

On Antigua we had Lawrence as our driver/guide.

He is very good, helpfull and we got drinks and pineapple from him.

We made a great tour around the island and ended up at the beach (Jolly Beach). I would very much recommend him.

Maud

We just returned from a cruise and had a wonderful tour of Antigua with Lawerence. We saw all the highlights and enjoyed him tremendously. He's very professional and pleasant. He was very accomodating and took part of our group to a beach that they had suggested. The rest he took back to the boat. Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...

I was interested in going on a tour with Gordon tours. I sent them an email using the address listed on his web site but have not heard back from them. Does it usually take them a long time to respond? Sounds like many love this tour so I hope it all works out.

Thanks,

Dee

Archived