Adventure Of The Sea's 3-23-2008

mikeblum

i have recently on this board read that the cl's on some of the ships are no longer allowing diamond memebers in unless the are booked in a suite or they are related to the president of rccl...only kidding about the president bit...is this true...my wife and daughter are both diamond memebers...does anyone know of this benefit has been taken away on the adventure of the sea's...so anyone whom has just rencently been on the AOS please fill me in if the diamonds can still get into the cl...another question do jr suites qualify...

i have recently on this board read that the cl's on some of the ships are no longer allowing diamond memebers in unless the are booked in a suite or they are related to the president of rccl...only kidding about the president bit...is this true...my wife and daughter are both diamond memebers...does anyone know of this benefit has been taken away on the adventure of the sea's...so anyone whom has just rencently been on the AOS please fill me in if the diamonds can still get into the cl...another question do jr suites qualify...

Hi Mike :)

I am sailing on February 24/08 and March 2/08 - I am a Diamond C&A Member and hope to be able to use the Concierge Lounge. I will let you know what happens....unless someone can come on here and let us know NOW!!!!

Junior Suites do not qualify for entry to the CL.

robyn...did you do the back to back on the AOS last yr around the same time but got upgraded for the 2nd week...or am i dreaming this...we also did the AOS in march of last yr...but that was my wife and i...she is taking our youngest daughter who graduates from high school this spring on a trip...i'm staying home with the animals and my hockey team...we're going to do the mexican riviera on the mariner next march from san pedro...little different scenery from the standard caribbean...

robyn...did you do the back to back on the AOS last yr around the same time but got upgraded for the 2nd week...or am i dreaming this...we also did the AOS in march of last yr...but that was my wife and i...she is taking our youngest daughter who graduates from high school this spring on a trip...i'm staying home with the animals and my hockey team...we're going to do the mexican riviera on the mariner next march from san pedro...little different scenery from the standard caribbean...

Hi Mike - No, I did not get upgraded on my B2B.....

I think what you remember is that I had to switch cabins for my 2nd week because we had an "issue" with the cabin we had the first week....:rolleyes:

You are staying home and forfeiting a cruise?????? Wow! You have willpower!

Your cruise on the Mexican Riviera sounds wonderful - the Mariner is a fantastic ship :)

just trying to keep expenses in line...we did the same for our oldest daughter 3 yrs ago...no the youngest one has here shot...she real excited the other day...her crown and anchor membership card finally showed...the adventure is a wonderful ship and the itinerary is fnatastic...the clost to get to san juan is rediculis from minneapolis...and for some reason i don't think that teri (my wife) is going to haul the video carera along...i'LL just have to re-live the triP thru thier pictues and what i can remember from last march (2007)...oh well...

Archived