Who is the Concierge and Butler on the Sun

LBS1

I was wondering who is working on the Sun as the Butler and the Concierge? How much you have tipped them and what did they do for you.

I know that they can get priority tender tickets and bring room service but to be as busy as they sound, what else do they do?

Who worked harder for you, the Concierge or the Butler?

Goodness me, does it matter?

Well, yes, it apparently does matter to LBS1 :D ! It would to me, too, if I had a cabin that offered these services. I'd like to know if they're the same people we had last time (we had a terrific upgrade, unlikely to happen again :( )!

The Concierge will make reservations for you in any of the restaurants, help you book shore excursions, loan you an iron :eek:, sometimes get you a tour of the bridge, and just generally do anything they can to help you with services onboard.

The Butler will keep your fridge filled with whatever soft drinks you like, bring appetizers in the afternoon, keep your fruit bowl filled with what you like, and bring anything you want whenever you want it (i.e., cookies and milk at 10 PM :) ). The Butler will also take care of your laundry.

I can't say who was the most helpful. We had wonderful service from both of them!

Archived