Entertainment... tired of the Drifters

25dbb

How do you find out what the entertainment is on your up-coming cruise???

Can you e-mail RCCL??? the drifters were on the last 3 Rccl cruises we have taken, We have a bet with each other that they will again be on our cruise in 2 weeks....

dbb25

web_reservations@rccl.com

Includer the date of your cruise, what ship, and your Name and bookinb information asking what is the list of entertainers that are scheduled for that cruise.

Make sure there is that underlined mark between web and reservations.

You should get a reply with in a week from them. Good luck and happy sailing.:)

25dbb -- Funny you should say that! We are convinced that Tony Tillman is stalking us! No matter where we cruise.....east....west....south...Tony is there! This has been going on for years -- and her NEVER changes his act -- we can literally do his whole show with him -- songs and dialogue!

We found out our entertainment once, but everything changed last minute, so only the production shows were as listed! But, (at least on that particular cruise) the entertainment was pretty good. No "big names, tho--just the regular cruiseline entertainers.

We've requested and received this information many times and almost every time the information has been correct. On our last cruise however, on Enchantment of the Seas, we were told that Nelson would be entertaining on our cruise but it did not turn out to be the case. The rest of the entertainers, however, were as reported. We sometimes have repeat encounters with certain entertainers but if they are good, we enjoy seeing them again, and if they aren't to our taste, we are able to find other things to do that evening.:)

The Drifters performed on our last cruise aboard the AOS. We loved the show, as did everyone else to whom we spoke. Many went to see the show a second time. On our first cruise we saw the Association; even if they performed on another one of our cruises, we would feel privileged to see and hear them again.

You lucky dog!

Although they are probably not the original Drifter's, as many RCCL cruises we have been on, we have never had the opportunity to see them on a ship. Always lame singers on our cruises. Once, we did have John Davidson, but nobody as cool as the Drifter's! :(

John Davidson? THE John Davidson? Does he still have Farrah Hair? Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll catch David Hasselhoff or David Soul on a future cruise.

Cruises. Where 70's icons go to die.

web_reservations@rccl.com

Includer the date of your cruise, what ship, and your Name and bookinb information asking what is the list of entertainers that are scheduled for that cruise.

Make sure there is that underlined mark between web and reservations.

You should get a reply with in a week from them. Good luck and happy sailing.:)

Can you use that e-mail to find out prices of activities on particular ships and sailing i.e. scuba classes?

You lucky dog!

Although they are probably not the original Drifter's, as many RCCL cruises we have been on, we have never had the opportunity to see them on a ship. Always lame singers on our cruises. Once, we did have John Davidson, but nobody as cool as the Drifter's! :(

Alas, Bill Pickney, the original BASS(White Xmas) passed about 6 months ago. He was the very last of the Originals. Ben E. King and Charley Thomas, Johnny Moore,Bill and Butch, and Doc Pomos were the 2nd coming of the Drifters.

Rick:)

:( I know, I read that. :(

I had the opportunity to shake that man's hand a few times over the years. :)

HE WAS my HERO AND mentor since i was in(1952) THE 8TH GRADE. Joe Mcfatter(SP) Cyldes brother was my seatmate. Those were the days.

The Cruise Drifters with Chuck and Vernon are really good too and continue to please.

Archived