Seattle Excursion-NCL Pearl

JHA65

We are doing round trip out of Seattle in June. At the end of our cruise our plane leaves out of Seattle at 3:30pm. I am thinking that we will do the Seattle excursions that NCL offers because it would be easy as far as: Where to put your luggage, they drop you off at the airport, we get to see Seattle, and I just think its easy.

Can anyone give me there opinion, some ideas, or some advice.

Thank You

JHA

We did a Seattle excursion last year after returning home on the Pearl. The excursions were never pre-listed on the website, but were available onboard. There were 3 different ones, but I'm afraid the only one I remember anything about is the one we chose.

It included a driving tour of Seattle and a ticket for the trip up to the top of the Space Needle. I didn't pay attention to that when I booked it, or I might have chosen one of the other excursions, as we'd already been up in the Space Needle. As luck would have it, it was rainy and cloudy that day, so we couldn't see much. Oh well, certainly not NCL's fault. The bus driver was actually very informative and I enjoyed that part of it.

One thing worth noting is that they dropped us off at a tent some distance from the terminal, and we had to walk up to the terminal building with our luggage -- in the rain. I don't know if there were porters available at all to help with the bags -- we didn't see any. As I had been expecting to be dropped off in front of our airline, that was a bit disappointing.

All in all, it was worth it to kill 2 or 3 hours before our 2 PM flight.

Archived