Bougainvillea Beach Resort or Accra Beach Resort

SmokinActuary

I am looking to spend a day at a hotel when I visit Barbados on 2/25 and my DW and I are looking for a place that we can get some reading time, water time and general leisure along with having some decent food.

Activities such as jetskiing etc are not important, but we do like some wave action.

Which of these two resorts would be better? I am open to other recommendations (Crane is too far for us BTW).

Thanks in advance.

we have only stayed at the accra beach hotel, although we did stay there 3 different times. beautiful pool area, nice beach, decent food. if you want, you can cross the street and go to cheffette, their version of a fast food restaurant. good chicken and even better rotis, a west indian curried sandwich done in a rolled up crepe. quite delicious. if you wanted a more authentic day in barbados, just go down the road 1/4 mile further to rockley ( or accra ) beach and rent chairs and an umbrella. beautiful beach, laid back, beach bars; i'm sure you get the picture. great way to spend a leisurely day in bartbados.

steve

Archived