Where can we get Eco friendly sunblock in Canada

thesawch

Does anyone know where we can get Eco friendly sunblock in Canada.We have been to Walmart,Superstore,Shoppers drug mart and none have ECO friendly sunblock.I have read we can't use regular sunblock in most parks in Cozumel and playa del carmen. We just thought we would bring from home as most tourest places charge a fortune for it.Any advice is greatly appreciated.Thanks

We were in Mexico this summer and had trouble finding it in Canada. I ended up purchasing MexiTan from our pool store. It smelled like vegetable oil and was sticky.

Once we got to Mexico we discovered they had it everywhere and we found a great Hawaiin Tropic one that fit the bill and was reasonably priced. The water parks like Xel Ha do require it and will not allow regular products into their parks.

• 3 months later...

Drugstore.com has a large selection of natural sunblocks. It looks like they can provide access to a service that will provide for international shipping.

Products to look for if you are in a store (we can actually find theme in our grocery store):

Jason

Kiss Me Face

Burts Bees

Alba

Nature's Gate

Drugstore.com has a large selection of natural sunblocks. It looks like they can provide access to a service that will provide for international shipping.

Products to look for if you are in a store (we can actually find theme in our grocery store):

Jason

Kiss Me Face

Burts Bees

Alba

Nature's Gate

Nature's Gate contains Oxybenzone and Octinoxate. Burts Bees, Jason's Naturals and Alba are all chemical free, but do not claim to be biodegradable. Kiss My Face is a good choice, though.

Archived