Rosie's partner???for Acapulco tour

carontori

Rosie just wrote to one of our rollcallers and cancelled his trip with Arturo (4 days notice!). She said he had business he had to take care of. She had offered him (Arturo) to our group, when I tried to get her and she was busy for a higher private rate (even though he already was booked by the rollcaller), so I'm wondering what's going on. We are using Ines Maria (pinkladyaca@hotmail.com), and so far her correspondence and price has been wonderful. I'll be posting about her in about 12 days.

We just toured with Rosie three weeks ago with a group of 24 cruisers from the Carnival Spirit and had no problems at all.

She was waiting at the terminal when we exited -- and with signs for our group. She also personalized everything for our group. (Try to get that with a ship excursion!) Her associate Carlos took half our group, and everyone loved him -- and Rosie, too!

This was the second time I toured Acapulco with Rosie, and I could not recommend her more! A great value, compared to the ship excursion that was similar (and only half as long).

I would not take the word of a spouse going through a divorce. Rosie's reputation -- which goes back for years -- speaks for itself. And I can confirm this report from just 21 days ago. (Edited to add -- and she is super sweet and personable!)

Harry Martin

We're a group of 20 seniors who had arranged an Acapulco tour with Rosie--months before our embarkation in January, 2008. She and her partner, Carlos, met us as we'd arranged and gave us a terrific day of sightseeing, shopping, and local color. We recommend her without qualification! She's bright, personable, a good driver, and speaks excellent English. Contact her at dew_days@hotmail.com (There's an underscore between "dew" and "days")

Has anyone taken the Acapulco tour with Rosie's partner? Who is it and are they good?

Carlos is excellent.. We toured Acapulco with him on 1/22 from NCL Star. We can't say enough good things about him. You need to let him know what your interests are and he'll accommodate. He's courteous and very passionate about his city (my wife thought he was handsome too).

We also toured recently with Rosie. She was great. Our group was large, so we were split into two vans. Rosie drove one, and Carlos drove the other. My wife and I were in the van with Carlos. He was fantastic. He was personable, friendly, and very knowledgeable. At most major sites, we combined, and Rosie did the tour. But, toward the end of the day, Carlos did more and more for our group. He was very good, and I would gladly go with him again in the future.

What do they do if the interests of their passengers are all different? For example, I don't want to see a fort, I want to see the hotel zone so I can decide if I want to come back and stay there or not. Just as an example.

What do they do if the interests of their passengers are all different? For example, I don't want to see a fort, I want to see the hotel zone so I can decide if I want to come back and stay there or not. Just as an example.

Most often their tours are booked by a group so there is a general consensus of where to go and what to see. If you are added to an established group you probably won't have much say as to the itinerary of the tour, but if you put a group together and then book the tour you will.

Hi, just thought I'd chime in......My mom and I have booked Maria Ines from these boards, for a private tour in Acapulco. The price was given as $150 for the day for just the two of us. Cheaper, of course, with more people.

Maria has been very communicative, answering me instantly and with good english. I am comfortable with my decision.

Her email is . . . .Ines Maria Carranza pinkladyaca@hotmail.com

She gets good reviews on these boards. My trip is planned for Feb 23, so I'll let everyone know more later.....

Laura:o

We toured with Maria Ines this week..and she was wonderful!! We definately got our $150 worth (four people) plus!. We left knowing we missed nothing..and saw everything.from the best of the area, to the poorest, from the nicest place to stay, to the cheapest.

She met us promplty, never stopped pointing out where we were and suggesting places to go. We all felt we made a good friend! Oh, and by the way..Rosie's husband had to cancel with one of our greet and meet people because (as he was told), he had an important banking meeting. Well, his meeting must have been on the docks, because he was meeting another group, just as we arrived. Shame shame!

Any way..we will always look up Maria if we are on a cruise in the area, or if we just need a ride from the airport (since we saw so may nice places to stay, if we fly in, instead of cruise in). Oh, and we got a very nice email from her welcoming us home, and she was so sweet in what she wrote about being with us.

I am so glad someone on this board suggested her, as she made our visit so special! We had another private tour while on this cruise, and while it was OK..we are spoiled forever by Maria!

Hi, just thought I'd chime in......My mom and I have booked Maria Ines from these boards, for a private tour in Acapulco. The price was given as $150 for the day for just the two of us. Cheaper, of course, with more people.

Maria has been very communicative, answering me instantly and with good english. I am comfortable with my decision.

Her email is . . . .Ines Maria Carranza pinkladyaca@hotmail.com

She gets good reviews on these boards. My trip is planned for Feb 23, so I'll let everyone know more later.....

Laura:o

We paid cash at the end of the tour. The tip is really up to you, and what you thought of the tour and how you felt the tour person did. We gave her 20% because she did such a great job, and we really saw everything. She even helped up bargain for items we purchased. We were going half with another couple, and that was on our half. I don't know what they gave.

Archived