What does Sorrentos offer?

Hiya,

I just got back a week ago from the Freedom and we went to Sorrento's almost every night after hitting some lounges/entertainment. In the front there is a window and they have salad greens, marinated mozzerella balls, and marinated peppers, and a few other things. I can't have pizza so my hubby would get that and I would always have something from the front. They also have little dessert cups with different things in them.

Hiya,

I just got back a week ago from the Freedom and we went to Sorrento's almost every night after hitting some lounges/entertainment. In the front there is a window and they have salad greens, marinated mozzerella balls, and marinated peppers, and a few other things. I can't have pizza so my hubby would get that and I would always have something from the front. They also have little dessert cups with different things in them.:D

....the tiramisu at Sorrentos.

It will be in the dessert case, in little clear plastic cups. It is offered every other day, and IMO is far better than what is offered once during the week in the dining room.

Leslie

They had amazing marinated artichoke hearts in a pesto sauce, a variety of salamis, proscuitto, cheeses, olives, breads and nice salad greens. It was very nice for lunch insted of the Windjammer.

Is there a menu for Sorrento's or is it like the PR Cafe where what you see is what you get that day?

Cheers,

I think it is a what you see is what you get but a few things repeated during the week, especially desserts and ragular pizza types. The specialty pizzas seemed more random and not repeated. PR Cafe seemed to have a few sandwiches that would change but some were staples and there daily! :)

Which ships have Sorrentos? I looked on the RCL site and it isn't listed as a dining option, nor could I find it on the deck plans. Cool - a secret restaurant!

Sounds awesome.

It is upstairs above the WJ on Majesty. It's not on Sereande that I know of.

You have to try the amaretti cookies, made with almond paste and almond flour. They are so good! Not crunchy like the amaretti cookies you would buy from a grocery store. We had to have a "fix" every day.:)

Archived