Can You Switch???

mammy

We have two cabins booked for IOS in feb 09, We would like to switch one d1 cabin for another d1......Currently there is one cabin separating us and the one right beside us became available.......problem is the price is higher. will they honour the same price that I booked at??? seeing it is the same cabin category. Thanks for the advice

We have two cabins booked for IOS in feb 09, We would like to switch one d1 cabin for another d1......Currently there is one cabin separating us and the one right beside us became available.......problem is the price is higher. will they honour the same price that I booked at??? seeing it is the same cabin category. Thanks for the advice
No problem. Just call

If you keep it in the same category you can switch without price increase.

thanks for your quick replies.....Here's another question, another friend is interested, in the cabin i will be releasing..can I book that cabin for her....so that we have 3 cabins in a row.......or does it go back into inventory, and I have to take my chances and try and pick it up again???

thanks for your quick replies.....Here's another question, another friend is interested, in the cabin i will be releasing..can I book that cabin for her....so that we have 3 cabins in a row.......or does it go back into inventory, and I have to take my chances and try and pick it up again???

Your friend can put a 24 hour courtesy hold on it right now.......if they are not ready to book today......

Archived