Just back from Spirit! 1/20 cruise

misand

Thanks for the review, we are sailing the Spirit on 2/17 with our boys (6 & 8), so it sounds like you might have the answers that I'm looking for.

Cave-tubing.com - Was there a price reduction for the kids? Their website doesn't list any discount. Also, how cold was it? My 6 year old is not a fan of cold water (DH either), so that was my biggest hesitation in booking.

Thanks for the great tip on Green bay Resort. We were going to book the waterfall, but I had not read anything about this combo.

Thanks for the info.

Hey we are on the ship as well on 2/17--Please join us on our roll call we have over 50 people and LOTS of kids between us! It says Presidents day week..... see you over there!

We felt the same way. You can go just to Green Bay. I think it was around $30 or less. Kids were free.

Have fun!

THanks for your spectacular review. We leave 2/17 and were looking for something to do.... this sounds great. Do you know what constitutes a kid? I am traveling with 6 children ages 10 through 15 (not all mine!!!) and would like to know how many I can expect to pay for. THANKS!

Misand,

Thank you so much for the info. For the Green Bay Resort and waterfalls combo you booked, that sounds so great, so I started searching, I found one group that offers this, is the name of the group you used TURIX activo by chance?

For those wanting some pictures of Green Bay Resort, there are a few pictures if you search on Yahoo images. I also found a short video of someone getting off the water taxi and walking through the resort area to a van on youtube. They were on the NCL SUN last year.

Thank you for mentioning the Green Bay Resort, the water taxi sounds nice, the resort will be great for my teenagers and we wanted to do the waterfalls as well. I also understand from what I have read about the resort, you can walk to the 7 alters waterfall from the resort. Still trying to get more info on that, might just do the resort and walk to those falls if that is really the case.

For the other ports, I have used and recommend Victor Boden in Roatan, Major Tom or Reggie for Cavetubing, even though I hear good things about Yhonny, just haven't used him. I also really like the Beach Club UVAS in Cozumel. The only port I haven't visited is Santo Tomas, so Thanks Misand for this great suggestion. This is just such a great route!!

Tide Cruiser

Not sure of the name, I thought it was Exotic something. Shirts were t-shirts white with blue trim on sleeves and around neck. Didn't hear anything mentioned about seven altars. Running water bathrooms at the resort. Some turtles also.

Misand

Archived