Anyone Done the Day in Sarchi tour with Princess?

JosieJeangirl

:)Hello Everyone!

My hus band and I will be sailing to Panama Canal on Feb.6,2008 on the Island Princess.Hubby will be doing the volcano and waterfalls in Puntarenas. I plan on spending the day in Sarchi. Has anyone done this tour? Thanks so much for your replies.

Joanne from Arizona

:)Hello Everyone!

My hus band and I will be sailing to Panama Canal on Feb.6,2008 on the Island Princess.Hubby will be doing the volcano and waterfalls in Puntarenas. I plan on spending the day in Sarchi. Has anyone done this tour? Thanks so much for your replies.

Joanne from Arizona

Yes, about six years ago. The ride there is all uphill and very long. The town is interesting but more of a tourist town than an attraction. The Church (made out of metal in Europe - I forgot where) and assemble in Sarchi was very interesting. As I remember it was made out of metal because the previous church had been done in by the termites. I fell over the threshold (hadn't been to church in years so I guess god was punishing me) and came close to breaking my arm. The tour guide was interesting and kept us awake on the ride there and back. We are glad we did it but will not do it again (we will be there again in March).

SaltwaterTwo in San Diego

Archived