For a Good Laugh

makeyourself

Someone else posted this within another thread, but anyone wanting a good laugh on a Wednesday has to read this review!!

well written and honestly hysterical

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=35972

enjoy

I agree!! This was so funny!! And this guy has an amazing attitude considering all they went through.

Could you imagine trying to eat dinner with this guy every night on a cruise?

We just hope to meet people like him and sailor Jill, on our cruises. I hope to be this calm one day. But its not today. This Canuck, is way to polite.

Could you imagine trying to eat dinner with this guy every night on a cruise?

We just hope to meet people like him and sailor Jill, on our cruises. I hope to be this calm one day. But its not today. This Canuck, is way to polite.

Someone else posted this within another thread, but anyone wanting a good laugh on a Wednesday has to read this review!!

well written and honestly hysterical

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=35972

enjoy

Thanks for sharing this. We are on the Star out of BA in March, hopefully, Princess will be better

Thankyou, thankyou for the GREAT laugh!

I just loved this! It so great to read a review that is so funny,intelligent & truly witty. I really admire his attitude & only hope to travel with this type of cruiser instead of the perpetual whingers.

I'm surprised he only gave 3 stars to the entertainment. It sounds like the ship went out of it's way to be entertaining.:p

My favorite was day 6. I had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard to see the screen.

Great sense of humor and well written review. NCL should breathe a sigh of relief that he gave them such a nice rating...must have been the airline upgrade that did it.

Archived