Enchantment of the Seas~ D1 or D2

GrammyJill

Ok, I'm confused. I thought I was booking a D2 through a T. A. Looks like I got a D2 price (looked at RCCI) but today I was looking at deck plans on another website & it looks like there are only D1's on Enchantment of the Seas.

I really don't know what the difference is anyway except price. We have a group booking & have rooms 7528 - 7534 reserved. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, any one know if we can open the partition between the balconies?

Thanks & happy cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

We are cruising on the Enchantment of the Seas. When we booked, we asked for the new section Deck 7. That is the part that was added on during their extensive renovation of the ship. Just this week I was reading on Cruise Critic some reviews that the toilets were not working very well, slimy vinyl shower curtains and rooms looking run down. I knew that this was not the new section. I read several reviews and recorded the room numbers. Then I called RCCL. I gave them our reservation number and they could see that the cruise was payed in full. They them told me the room numbers of the new section and we immediately moved our reservation. The room numbers are the section that includes 7568 to 7582. If you had the choice between a new room and an old one for the same price, I know you would choose the new room.

Archived