NextCruise OBC question

momonmeds

While we were on our last cruise, we made the $100 deposit for our next cruise. I then booked the next cruise using that reservation number. My question is, when and where will my obc show up? How do I know that it is there?

Thanks!!

We have never booked a cruise on a cruise before, but were thinking about booking a short getaway for our anniversary in sept. If we plopped down the $$ for the next cruise----it would be obc used for the next cruise and not the current one correct?

We have never booked a cruise on a cruise before, but were thinking about booking a short getaway for our anniversary in sept. If we plopped down the $$ for the next cruise----it would be obc used for the next cruise and not the current one correct?

Yes for the future one depending on the length of that cruise.

We booked our "next cruise" while on AOS last April for a Canal cruise this April. The $200 OBC showed on the cruise confirmation.

We took it to the next level and transferred the booking to our TA after we returned and snared an additional $400 OBC. Just made final payment on this April's Canal cruise and confirmed with the TA that the $600 total OBC will be available for us.

Woo Hoo, should pay for some serious snorkeling, sailing & sipping.

Archived