Vision of the Seas to the Mexican Riviera video episodes

Head Shot

Here is my ongoing episodes of the recent cruise I took with Royal Caribbean Line.

This high quality viewing does require computers with more up to date video cards. If unable to view it without stuttering, you can turn off the HD feature on the video screen.

http://www.vimeo.com/album/6279

I will be adding some more each week.:D

I Particularly Liked Part 1 And 2..sent It On To My Friends Who Have Never Cruised...your Camera Editing Skills Are Very Good...thank You!!!

Hey thanks, hommebronze

I should have the next one Sunday morning. It has the Quest clips:D

I have it on YouTube but had to section it in two parts. I'm just not thrilled to link it, as you know picture quality is sub-par.

Great videos. Thank you very much. It sure brings back memories. Look forward to seeing more.:D

Thanks liv2cruise4ever, it was fun putting it all together. Evevrytime I review the raw clips I see details that I hadn't seen before.

In one instance, we were filming inside the elevator and a fellow cruiser were joking with us. Only later in the video edit did I notice that he was one of the contestants in the Love and Marriage game, a good guy too.

Thanks, Head Shot! Four of us are going on the Vision next month and these videos have really got us revved up. These are really great clips!

You're welcome.

She's a beautiful ship. You guys have a fun time together and have a drink for me:cool:

Be sure to check next weekend for day 6.

We too are headed on Vision of the Seas, but not until December. I've forwarded your videos to friends who are cruising for the first time to help get them excited about our sailing. Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to more!

Thanks for Day 6, Head Shot. Looking forward to seeing Day 7. We have 18 more days until we sail and can hardly wait!

Idgie_LA, day 7 is being tweaked right now. So far what I have is some views of the ship interiors, the backstage tour, and some scenes of other shipboard activities. Hip hop dance lesson at the Viking crown. Basically it's a more relaxed feel to the video.

Due to the large file size of the high definition video, I am limited to uploading one episode per week. I selected Vimeo because of the high quality video output. Slower and lower video performance computers has been known to have a hard time seeing it without severe stuttering.

I hope to have DAY 7 out by March 3, please be patient.

We too are headed on Vision of the Seas, but not until December. I've forwarded your videos to friends who are cruising for the first time to help get them excited about our sailing. Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to more!

TravlGrl, thanks for the kind words. I really had so much fun shooting and producing it for all to see. I hope some of those clips will get your cruise friends better prepared for the fun that is waiting for them.

Idgie_LA, day 7 is being tweaked right now. So far what I have is some views of the ship interiors, the backstage tour, and some scenes of other shipboard activities. Hip hop dance lesson at the Viking crown. Basically it's a more relaxed feel to the video.

Due to the large file size of the high definition video, I am limited to uploading one episode per week. I selected Vimeo because of the high quality video output. Slower and lower video performance computers has been known to have a hard time seeing it without severe stuttering.

I hope to have DAY 7 out by March 3, please be patient.

No problem, Head Shot. You have the hard part to contend with.

I'm curious, what all is involved in the backstage tour?

All of the stage production shows Q & A with some cast members and behind the scene crews. You get to check out the wig rack, the cramped quarters of the scenes and props. Did you know that there is no changing room backstage? One of the cast present apparently was one of the American Idol finalist. You also get to see the lighting booth and the sound booth- along with very embarrasing situations that was told. You just have to ask them and phrase it a certain way.;)

I posted a long reply but the server gremlin stole it:o

Here goes,

All of the stage productions shows have secrets and props/stage design. The tour takes you backstage as well as to the lighting and control booth and sound booth. Did you know that there is no real dressing room for the actors? They will show you what is actually going on back there. If you ask your questions rather specific you may get good stories of "most embarrasing stuff" that goes on there.

Tour also has Q & A with some cast members and stage crew. One of the singer apparently is a finalist of the American Idol show- he's in the video.

If you're curious after watching a week worth of shows , then this might be for you.

EDIT: Gremlin decided to play games with me

Idgie_LA , it would be in the compass, morning time, in the Masquerade theatre. No need to sign up, real casual event.

For that day, about 50 showed up , and we were divided to two groups. They were surprised of the large turnout. I think the questions pertaining to the Kyle Knight & Mistie magic show is off limits, understandably. That was one heck of a good show BTW.

Final episode is up, the last full day on the ship. Time to enjoy the sunrise, do some activities and redeem those ShipShape dollars. Whew . . . what a week !!! I really didn't look forward to packing up :( This was one hell of a vacation that I will never soon forget.

The audio track somehow is out of synch, ahead by a fraction.

Archived