Help!! _ Summit

schinz

Someone please help. I just logged on to complete my pre-boarding paperwork on line and the celebrity website is telling me my cruise is in "cancelled status." Can someone please tell me this doesn't mean what it sounds like it means. I have heard nothing from my travel agent or Celebrity and the cruise has been paid in full for months. The date is the 10/15 Summit sailing. HELP!@!!!

No Kidding...thanks for the advice. Since it is Sunday Night neither is open and I was hoping someone could explain what might be going on since everything is paid for and I haven't heard anything from my travel agent or Celebrity.

oh Im sorry, you are right I wasnt very helpful....didnt know that you just found out...

there must be others as well in this situation...

we are sailing on the Summit on November 26....I know it is in dry dock right now or is going to be...perhaps it is not yet ready...but cant imagine that passengers have not been notified....unbelievable....

I just looked on the Celebrity web site for the Oct. 15, 04 sailing and it didn't say anything about cancelled. In fact I was following the proceedure to book a cabin. Plenty available. Of course I didn't really want to book a cruise, I was just trying for you to see if cancelled came up for me and it didn't.

But you definately want to check with Celebrity and your TA first thing tomorrow.

It is still listed on their web site and they are still accepting reservations. If you are lucky it is just some snafu in their computer system -- it happens. Wait another hour and try again -- if it doesn't work try after midnight -- a lot of computer programs reset themselves at midnight.

Good luck and I can feel for you...

Thanks for all your help. I did get a hold of someone from Celebrity and they advised that my Travel Agent swithed our reservation to a group reservation, which changed our reservation number. Unfortunately, our TA didn't tell us anything about this. Fortunately, we are booked, just under a number I can't get until tomorrow morning. Thanks again!!

Thanks for all your help. I did get a hold of someone from Celebrity and they advised that my Travel Agent swithed our reservation to a group reservation, which changed our reservation number. Unfortunately, our TA didn't tell us anything about this. Fortunately, we are booked, just under a number I can't get until tomorrow morning. Thanks again!!

Yikes. I can't believe they didn't warn you. Well when you ask them about it tomorrow make sure you ask how much money they saved you by changing it to a group reservation ;)

Don't scare me like that! I am booked on the October 15th cruise and about fell off my chair thinking it might be canceled! Just got my documents Friday. There is a huge roll call on the roll call board, come join us. We have about 45 people signed up for the CC party.

Archived