waterproof packs

ntune

Saw this on the boards a few months ago and ordered one. I have to say it was the best investment ever. We did a lot of beach excursions (and one on a tender in a rainstorm). Our camera, cell phone, etc, were kept completely dry and sand free. Plan to use it at the pool this summer.

http://www.aquapac.net/usstore/erol.html#600X1145

Cool product. I've got a similar bag for my compact digital camera that actually has a lens housing (with an integrated optical lens) built in to allow you to not only take good pictures, but use your zoom lens while snorkeling up to 15' deep. Not quite a true water-proof camera body cover, but at less than $40 (vs. $250 or more) it's a handy product for non-divers looking for a few quality tropical fish pics rather than buying a disposable underwater camera with very limited shots.

Lots of cool products for the beach these days.

http://www.dicapac.com/eng/info-01.htm

I too have a housing for my camera called a Dicapac... works darn well as it has a lens housing to allow the camera to zoom... my only complaint is that it tends to fog in the case making it difficult to see the photo... any suggestions for a defogger? I wonder if a mask defogger would work....

Archived