Infinity Balcony Cabins

Sunny AZ Girl

We are considering a Panama Canal Cruise on the Infinity in the fall of 2009. In looking at the deck plans it appears that some of the balconies may be larger than others in their class due to the way the ship juts out at various points. Is this true? We aren't sure yet as to which class we will go with, will wait to see prices....In the meantime, I'm researching ideas! Any advice about these balcony cabins would be appreciated!:)

Also, do any of you remember when the PC itineraries were released last year?

Yes, some balconies are much larger, 2X or 3X larger, and the aft balconies can be larger than that.

The deck diagrams are *not* accurate. You need to know which balconies are larger. There us much, much information in the forum archives. Try searching "large balconies"

A few examples: 6135, 6136, 6143, 6144 are 3X larger. And the forward eight balconies on each side 6018-6030, and the eight cabins on the other side, have balconies 2X larger.

We are considering a Panama Canal Cruise on the Infinity in the fall of 2009. In looking at the deck plans it appears that some of the balconies may be larger than others in their class due to the way the ship juts out at various points. Is this true? We aren't sure yet as to which class we will go with, will wait to see prices....In the meantime, I'm researching ideas! Any advice about these balcony cabins would be appreciated!:)

Also, do any of you remember when the PC itineraries were released last year?

The PC itineraries were released on 4/18/07 as I was checking them each day and booked within a few hours of when they were released.

Ginny, here is a list of special balcony cabins on M Class ships. It has been posted many times.

icon1.gifList of oversized balconies on M-class ships.

I am re-posting a list that I found on the boards about a year ago. I hope this info is helpful to all.

"For the record, the standard cabins on the m-class ships with enlarged balconies are:

2A: 8160,8146,9173,9138

2B: 7049,7080,7163,7166,7171,7173,7175,7177,7174,

2C:6016,6018,6020,6021,6022,6023,6024,6025,

CC: 9043,9038,9201,9164,9162,9160,

The aft CC's have the largest balconies. Second largest are 6135,6136,6143,6144. Third largest most of the ones listed in 2C (but we are aware they are just above the Celebrity Theatre); 2B's are about 1 1/2 times the standard balcony size"

Enjoy your cruise.

We are in 7201 aft in April. It FV category and listed at over 240sq feet.

Hi psbcap -

I have 7201 booked in July for our cruise to Alaska. Would love to hear how it is when you return, if you have a chance (I'm thinking it is going to be wonderful!!) :)

Have a great weekend!

Hi psbcap -

I have 7201 booked in July for our cruise to Alaska. Would love to hear how it is when you return, if you have a chance (I'm thinking it is going to be wonderful!!) :)

Have a great weekend!

Watch for a review, I always write one. I cannot beleive how big the room and balcony are!

In the spring of 2001 we were booked on Infinity (Ensenada to Hawaii) for her inaugural cruise. She was late in delivery, and X had to reschedule us. Thankfully we owned our own business so we were able to rebook.

They upgraded us from an OV to a balcony. I can't remember the cabin number, but it was very forward and had a "pie" shaped large balcony. I believe it was on deck 7 or 8. Our friends were upgraded from an inside to an OV with a large porthole. We were all very pleased.

Celebrity (and RCCL) have both always treated us well.

Good to see Jerseyites on the board. We are ex residents of Mountainside.

Hi there! I'm usually over on the Royal Caribbean board because we've been taking the married kids & grandchildren on the Explorer out of Cape Liberty.

I wish my DH would agree to move to Florida! Many of our friends are there now....( Lutz, Tampa, Edgewater, Tallahassee, & Naples).

I'm stuck here in Northwest Jersey with 6" of snow on the ground! Argggh. :(

Hi psbcap -

Have a great weekend!

No need to worry

you will have plenty of CC's for Breakfast on the Balconies as we have done in the past

7201 will take about 10people 2 Tables 2 chairs 2 loungers and plenty of room in the cabin

David

7201 TA Millenium

No need to worry

you will have plenty of CC's for Breakfast on the Balconies as we have done in the past

7201 will take about 10people 2 Tables 2 chairs 2 loungers and plenty of room in the cabin

David

7201 TA Millenium

Works for me,

Preston:D

Archived