All things OASIS OF THE SEAS (formerly was: All Things Genesis)

mrcruzer

yes Aug 26th they are having a "Virtual" Oasis of the Seas Party!" where they will do the next reveal..I heard a rumor it involves something pink!!! lol winking at Emmy~ I was sent something via email..gee and i'm not even a seasoned RCI cruiser

Michael ~ are you going to 'tune' in :) I am and got the reminder today

See I have changed my signature now.... soon you will be able to add another cruise to yours

• 3 weeks later...

This forum sure has gone quiet. I guess everyone that was posting on here has booked their cruise and now posting on their sail date threads. For those of us who have not booked yet, please keep us updated on any news of the ships' progress.

This forum sure has gone quiet. I guess everyone that was posting on here has booked their cruise and now posting on their sail date threads. For those of us who have not booked yet, please keep us updated on any news of the ships' progress.

Yes Booked Oct 9, 2010 for a very good price.:)

Check out this link for news about Oasis.. a separate section on Cruise critic

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=554

• 7 months later...

Happy Easter everyone. I am contemplating a Crown Loft Suite (CL-Deck 17) on Oasis and have a couple of questions C&A was unable to answer. There would be 3 of us staying in this cabin, and I am wondering if there will be 2 tvs -- one in the loft sleeping area and one on the main level of the cabin? C&A told me that the cabin will overlook the Solarium -- is the Solarium partially covered on the Oasis so that we would be overlooking something with a glare? That would be awful.

I admit I haven't studied all of the schematics yet:o so if anyone knows, I'd be grateful if you could help me out. Thanks!:)

Archived