Morgan's Bar Caribbean Princess

Perki

While looking at the deck plans I came upon the Sports Deck which shows at the back of the ship, this bar that shows it has a splash pool and hot tub right there as well. Seems to be quite secluded and a good place to possibly escape the main pools if there are lots of kids and or crowds at the other pools. Anyone have any experience with this bar and/or pool that can tell me if this is a good hang out area? Thank you! :)

If its the same as the Grand, it was tucked underneath the "tube" to get up to Skywalkers. This deck has quite a few more loungers available than say the Cown as the Crown had Skywalkers moved up a bit and that took up that outside area on that deck. Am I right?

The Bar itself is only open from 11am - 3pm and it's not open on port days. So yes, it is quiet up there, I never seen more than a dozen people up there at one time. Also because it's under the Skywalkers people mover it can be very chilly and windy. I much prefer the Terrace Pool/Outrigger Bar area on Lido.;)

It's a wonderful place. If we weren't at the spa pool then we would be back there because it would be so quiet. There is a hot tub, a little pool and then a splash pool with a kiddy slide. Some children do hang out there but it was less than I thought. On our last cruise, after sail-away when the sun went down, we changed into our suits and headed back to the hot tub. It was just us and I think a total of maybe 5 couples walked by in the hour we were in it. It's very romantic to just relax together and watch the Ft. Lauderdale lights disappear slowly....

Enjoy your cruise.

-Andrew

so if it is under the 'tube' leading to Skywalkers then I guess there could be some shade more often than not...could be a good thing if we get tired of laying in the sun all day, day after day after day. Sorry if I 'let the cat out of the bag' LOL Just I saw it and had not been able to find any info about it while doing a search on this board so wasn't sure it was what I thought it was. Due to the bar being right there next to the hot tub and pool I didn't expect it would really be an area for kids - unless they figure the parents might need a good stiff one dealing with the little ones all day while on vacation! LOL Thanks for the info!

When I was in the pool it was always shady but the hot tub usually had sun and I never had any shade while In the lounge chairs. There were a lot set up so you could always find one in the sun.

-a

Archived