Transportation from the Pier question

smiles32617

I know this is probably a DUH question but I must ask it for peace of mind.

The first and only cruise I have been on I decided to book a transfer with Carnival. After setting on the bus for 45 minutes I decided to NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN. Well after reading some of the Miami boards, I know some hotels offer port shuttle. AWESOME. But my DUH question is, when you are coming off the cruise ship and need to get to the airport. Will there just be lots of cabs there waiting to take people where they need to go or what do you do??? Thanks for the help!!!!:D

If you have a late flight, Carnival offers short excursions to go on and then they take you to airport. We did a trip to the Everglades on one of the airboats. Was fun. They also will take you straight to airport. It is listed in the excursions.

Have a great cruise.

Sherry

We will be a group of 10 (adults and kids). We have a 4:30 flight. Do you think we would have time to do one of these excursions? Do they transport and store your luggage during the excursion? If we decide NOT to do the excursion, will there be transportation options available for a larger party like ours?

Thanks

Take a look at carnival.com and click on shore excursions. Look at the excursions in Miami,most of them are for flights leaving after 2:30 so you should not have a problem. If you decide not to do an excursion,you can take two cabs a shuttle to the airport. Enjoy

Archived