Pacific Coastal Cruises For 2009

Phamer55

I read on another post that TA's have been sent information about the Coastals. I read somewhere that Westerdam is a doing a 4 day coastal on 5/5/09, from SD to Vancouver. However, the Westerdam has been cruising out of Seattle. I was wondering if there is 1-day cruise on 5/9, Vancouver to Seattle?

I read somewhere that Westerdam is a doing a 4 day coastal on 5/5/09, from SD to Vancouver. However, the Westerdam has been cruising out of Seattle. I was wondering if there is 1-day cruise on 5/9, Vancouver to Seattle?

Possibly, or it could be a 2-day that has a stop at Victoria.

Any coastal that starts in San Diego cannot end in Seattle---or any other US port, so it must continue on to Vancouver (or another Canadian port).

It would be a violation of the Passenger Services Act to take a coastal from San Diego to Vancouver then stay on for a 1-day down to Seattle.

Yeah, I know that the cruise would have to end in Vancouver. Since the Westerdam will begin Alaska cruises from Seattle (if it does the same as its doing this season), it will have to sail from Vancouver to Seattle. Hence I'm wondering if there will be a 1-day cruise doing this sailing.

The Panama Canal cruise for the Westerdam is now up on the Holland America site. The cruise is bookable 3 ways - 16 days to San Diego, 20 days to Vancouver, and 21 days to San Diego. I've heard that there will be a 4-day coastal, San Diego to Vancouver; I bet there will also be a 1 day from Vancouver to Seattle, as long as there is availability. I thought it was interesting that Catalina will be included in the coastal - I don't think I've seen that before. Here's what the itinerary is from San Diego to Seattle:

16 San Diego, California 07:00 AM 05:00 PM

17 Avalon, Catalina Island TR 07:00 AM 04:00 PM

18 At Sea

19 At Sea

20 Vancouver, Canada 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

21 Seattle, Washington 07:00 AM

Archived