Gem cruise Director

lonnie8618

After much browsing re my April cruise on the Gem, I'm thrilled that the talk is saying Matt Baker is on board. Loved him when he was with RCCL and will be thrilled to see him on my April 12th cruise on the GEM.

Have a great time:)

Who is Matt Baker and what does he do?

Hello trivia nut...

After much browsing re my April cruise on the Gem, I'm thrilled that the talk is saying Matt Baker is on board. Loved him when he was with RCCL and will be thrilled to see him on my April 12th cruise on the GEM.

Have a great time:)

DH and I were hoping Matt Baker would be CD on the March 29th sailing. He is our favorite CD of all time with Becky Thompson formerly of RCCL a very close second.

Back to Matt...I read on this message board that Matt is in Miami working on the roll out of Freestyle 2.0. I don't know when he will be back on the ships doing what he does best...entertain.

From what I have read on this message board, Julie is the current CD on Gem. She is very attractive and friendly. We had her as a CD on the Spirit.

Does anyone know when Julie came to the Gem and how long will she be on this ship?

From what I understood Julie had just joined the Gem on our 2/6 sailing so I'm guessing she will be on board for awhile.

From what I understood Julie had just joined the Gem on our 2/6 sailing so I'm guessing she will be on board for awhile.

We were also on the 2/6 sailing and Julie indicated that she will be on the GEM for six weeks, not sure where she goes after that.

Archived