10/24 Miracle DOC DANCE!!!

GOTTA CRUISE NOW

You know that's funny. I have a countdown on my white board at work that is now down to 202 days and I thought my co-workers were going to kill me! They just don't understand how much fun it is to cruise!

You will have a great time on the Miracle! My husband and I were on her in April for her first cruise out of Baltimore and it was an absolute blast! And as soon as I got home, I had to book another cruise for next year because I was way too depressed and my co-workers wanted to kill me for that too! You just can't win.

Happy cruising!

I am also on the 10/24 sailing! My TA said that she was getting all the docs together (she reserved 80 rooms on the ship 1 1/2 - 2 years ago) and she said she is going mad. (She happens to be our friend as well). I told her that I would be more than happy to help get all the docs together and organized (I know it would get me even more excited). But....she is having a huge get together with all the Miracle cruisers next Friday night....so I might have one more week before I get my docs...and am I excited!!!!! And next Friday night I'll be having a blast with my fellow future cruisers!!!

vermonter16

Congratulations to you. I too am doing the doc dance. I just got ours this morning for our trip on 11/4/04 & I was so surprised to get them 41 days out & counting. For those of you counting at the over 200 day mark, I made these reservations last March & started counting at over 225 days. Its so great to watch for all the little countdowns you make, under 200, under 100, etc.

All I can say is watching these boards has been a big help in making the days go faster. Now I'm only 6 weeks away.

Hi everyone! Our docs are in the mail for this cruise! Thank goodness all the "bumping" mess is finally put to rest!

Hey, I've really lost it! Look at my signature...I've already booked 2 for next year, Grandeur from Baltimore and Enchantment from Philly (no Carnival from Baltimore or Philly next year) and haven't even been on our first cruise! Guess I'm definitely addicted :eek:.

Outer Banks on the 3rd.....Miracle on the 24th! October will be a great month! ;)

Archived