payment question and insurance ?

ytrap2007

Well, as most of you can understand, I am daydreaming about my next cruise. Have a few questions:

1. How many days in advance does one have to have their cruise paid for a 7 day cruise?
  2. How much does it cost for travel insurance if 2 people book with Carnival and buys travel insurance with them?
  3. What is the best way to determine a good cabin. Note, I am cheap and only want an inside cabin, but I don't want to be above a nightclub. Any guidlines?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Rebecca, hoping to be on Glory this September

Well, as most of you can understand, I am daydreaming about my next cruise. Have a few questions:

1. How many days in advance does one have to have their cruise paid for a 7 day cruise?
  2. How much does it cost for travel insurance if 2 people book with Carnival and buys travel insurance with them?
  3. What is the best way to determine a good cabin. Note, I am cheap and only want an inside cabin, but I don't want to be above a nightclub. Any guidlines?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Rebecca, hoping to be on Glory this September

If you are booking thru a TA they will probably offer some cheaper insurance. If you have pre-existing conditions be sure to buy it when you book. You can get insurance for 2 for less than $100.

1A cabins are the cheapest, you can pick your own 1A and be sure of not getting near a night club. If I was doing an inside cabin, Id probably just get a "IS" guarantee, nightclubs are quiet after a while at night or most of them. There are worse locations, next to an ice machine or under the main pool. Iv been over the main theater and could hear the bass from the orchestra, but it quit by midnight.

Are you a married couple wanting to push the bed together, then probably a 1A wouldnt do. There are some 1As on Glory with windows and with port holes, I would rather see out than have beds pushed together, but then Im travelling with my sister. You could save as much as $100 by picking a 1A instead of picking your own inside cabin.

Archived