Nassau only until 5 pm - is Atlantis worth it?

GaTechCruiser

We leave Nassau at 5 pm. It is my initial thought that spending the money for Atlantis is not worth it this trip.

We are a group of 7 adults and 3 children ages 7, 4 and 1. Would we have to get 3 rooms at the Comfort Suites?

I am thinking that the BCH maybe the best option, however the 7 and 4 year old are from Florida, so that would be "just another day at the beach."

What time would we have to leave Atlantis to get back to the ship on-time?

we will be there on the 21st. . and our ship is only docked till 5 as well. We are going to give it a shot.. have a room booked so I can let you know how it goes for us when we return along with a review and pictures. As far as rooms yes you will have to book 3 rooms as they only give 4 wristbands per room. I would think if you leave by like 3:30 at the latest you should be fine. maybe you will get some more responses of people that have actually done this in that time frame. I would like to know the best return time as well...as i'm just guessing.

That would be great! Is it possible to get 2 rooms and then pay for the extra person? - I would not think we would have to pay for the 1 year old.

I would call the hotel about that one.. i wouldn't think you would have to pay for a 1 year old either.

We will have 7 adults and 2 children - how do we pay for the one extra person if we get 2 rooms to cover the 9 people that have to pay? In additon, we have a 1 year old that I assume is free.

You might still have to get another room because I'ver heard they only give the 4 bands per room and no more.. and if you have 9 and then the 1 year old as well I don't think you can do that with just 2 rooms. But I would call the actual hotel and see what they tell you.

Archived