Princess UK Webb site?

Blue Skies

Since returning from holiday I have not been able to use the UK Princess Webb site it automatically directs me to the US site and from there I am unable to search for cruises any more. Any suggestions or reasons would be useful.

Thanks

The princess uk website is now the same format as the us website, all prices should be in sterling. You can now also access princess captains circle from here, when you click on the princess circle you need to register and you will be able to access all the same information as the us site and all your past cruises and future booking details will be there.

The old site is now no longer available so you will only be able to use the princess.com site the site will be able to tell from your ip address were you are from and wiil direct you to the uk site.

You can now also access princess captains circle from here, when you click on the princess circle you need to register and you will be able to access all the same information as the us site and all your past cruises and future booking details will be there.

Wouldn't let me register, and it still says US/Canadian resident only - you sure about this? If you're on I'll try again.

I just tried to register too and it wouldn't let me. There is no facility under 'State' to add UK. I did follow your instructions dazza so I must be going wrong somewhere.

Thanks for the info anyway.

I would imagine that this will allow princess to take top dollar for your cruises. They'll try to take what an American customer would pay in Dollars, from us in Pounds, i.e. Double.

Everyone else does it, I've been surprised it's taken Princess so long to close the loophole.

The site regisration can be a bit temprimental it took me a few attempts to register, ignor the warning saying us and canadians only princess say they will remove this,if you keep having problems contact princess on 08453555800 ask for web help[ i had to ring] to get advise, when putting in address put in post code and click look up also when you click on country ie uk this deletes the state problem it also changes the airport choices.

good luck

all your past cruises and future booking details will be there.

Managed to register, but I can't see where it lists previous cruises.

I would imagine that this will allow princess to take top dollar for your cruises. They'll try to take what an American customer would pay in Dollars, from us in Pounds, i.e. Double.

No - surely they will now charge us the same as the Americans? :rolleyes:

It appears to let me register to My Princess, but is treating the Captains Circle as something different and keeps returning me to the Register page - the same one I just registered on!

Looks like as phone call unless anyone has any suggestions.

I think if i remember you have to leave it 24 hours and the next time you log in all the information including previous cruises and any future cruises will be there. hope this helps

I think if i remember you have to leave it 24 hours and the next time you log in all the information including previous cruises and any future cruises will be there. hope this helps

nice one - ta

Just tried again with no luck. I did tel. Princess yesterday and a nice girl tried to sort it then called me back half an our later and talked me through it with no luck!! She said she will telphone me again on Monday with more information, however I will keep trying! Thanks for the tips. I will keep you posted.

Ha! tried 55 times with no luck. I now give up. I did not get a tel. call from Princess yesterday which they promised for advice. I think they are still constructing the site. Its funny I can get in to Cruise Personaliser and retrieve my bookings, but as soon as I go to search for something it wants me to register and that's when I have the problem neither can I get in to Captains Circle. Oh well:confused:

As Dazza says the uk site has been closed, found that out over 2 weeks ago from Princess. Still waiting after 4 weeks for an E mail reply from Princess in the states over an issue on our booked cruise which has been sent from Princess here in the uk.

Not had any trouble with the site so far but will look and see if the same problem occurs here.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it only me or is anyone else unable to register on the Princess webb site? I can retrieve my bookings and and add data but the site will not let me register or search for new bookings or Captains Circle, it is really strange.

Archived