"LIVE" from the Westerdam / 3-09-08

Radio

Radio, or anyone else..

I have a question about HMC

I got the HAL dvd yesterday and watched it *they said 2 to 5 days, and it came in 2 days, I was impressed*

I saw what looked to be a sorta water park on the Island w/ a slide... Dad always loves the slides and stuff. I was wondering where it is on the Island, and if it's only for the kiddies before I mention it to him.

One more thing... PG... I hear it's open for lunch on sea days or what not... can someone confirm this? I would rather do lunch there if it's possible.

2 weeks till we leave for the FLorida!

:)

The PG is sometimes open on sea days for lunch but on my cruise they held the Suite Luncheon on the last sea day so it was closed to anyone who wasn't in a suite.

The water slide/park is near the tender stop and I believe anyone can use it. The slide may be too small for adults however. Maybe some can help me out with this one. :o

The water slide is quite small when we were at HMC last Freruary not one person used the slide for good reason It was disgustingly dirty. Everything on the Island and our entire Cruise was pristine with the exception of the slide area I have no idea why :eek:

Radio... I tried to find photos for the Century and could not?? We are sailing on the Century in July. We are doing Northern Europe and can't wait! I would love to see your photos. I have really enjoyed this thread as we are going on the Westerdam in December. Thanks so much. >SNIP< quote]

My Century pics are now ready, and can be found HERE

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radio... Thank you so much!!!

WOWIE ZOWIE, RADIO!

Over 47,000 hits on this thread. (I'm telling you, baby.... you need to get some type of compensation from HAL!) ;)

Ha ha ha. . . Thank you very much ! No, I LOVE to do the "LIVE" Posts. . .

Going on a cruise. . . . posting on Cruise Critic. . . . What's not to love ?:D

Radio

Do you realize that you've probably single-handedly created more bookings for HAL than any other reviewer/poster/cheerleader on Cruise Critic?

Thanks for the report, Radio. I love the 3 HAL ships we've sailed on.

I'd like you to know that it was because of your "Live from the Liberty" report in January that I booked our upcoming cruise. You're a marvelous ambassador for cruising. Thanks again. :)

Katink

Radio, or others...

I understand the sail away partty is just music, no people dancing...

so do they don't play the electric slide, chi-chi slide? Just music?

Sail away parties are different on each ship. . . On Westerdam there was little dancing, but on Royal Caribbean, Princess, and Celebrity; there was always dancing (Electric Slide, Hot Hot hot etc. . .)

Radio

Sail away parties are different on each ship. . . On Westerdam there was little dancing, but on Royal Caribbean, Princess, and Celebrity; there was always dancing (Electric Slide, Hot Hot hot etc. . .)

Radio

I've bee on RCCL and Princess and Carnival...

I was just wondering if they just didn't play the usual music... electric slide, chi-chi slide etc.. or if people just didn't get up and dance...

if it's the latter... maybe they just need a leader... a few of us from my roll thread and start them off.

Maybe you could try request it and see what happens?:) We leave on our first 4/19, please post and let me know how it went.

On second thought, you'll have to post a postit somewhere to let me know, we'll be passing you!

Maybe you could try request it and see what happens?:) We leave on our first 4/19, please post and let me know how it went.

On second thought, you'll have to post a postit somewhere to let me know, we'll be passing you!

Yeah that is a great idea. . .They played those songs later in the cruise, but not at Sail Away. . .

Radio < Needs to go on a Cruise. . .

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone. . . . It seems that some of my photos were gone due to a Server change. . .:o

I have corrected the problem, and all pics from this "LIVE" Post should be able to be viewed once again ;)

Thanks for tuning in. . .

All of my Westerdam Albums can be viewed HERE ! !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello everyone. . . . It seems that some of my photos were gone due to a Server change. . .:o

I have corrected the problem, and all pics from this "LIVE" Post should be able to be viewed once again ;)

Thanks for tuning in. . .

All of my Westerdam Albums can be viewed HERE ! !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for fixing that

Archived